Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chapter Five sneak-peaks, progress, and discussion!

Since Chapter four is over, it's time to open up the discussion thread for Chapter Five (yes, this is to help you guys get posts to shorten that hiatus). I'll be posting some stuff later tonight relating to Ch. 5- not any panels or pages though. I'm currently working on the script for the chapter as well as new character designs/sketches since we'll be introducing new characters this chapter. =P

So- thoughts, predictions, hopes? DISCUSS.

Here's the first sneak-peak. =P I'll be posting these over the course of the hiatus.

This here is a character we'll be meeting soon named 'Brane' (Pun definitely intended. Credit to Robin for the name idea).

Brane seems like quite a character; I wonder whose side he's on. When you plan on having him appear in the chapter?

Spoiler:
    Knowing Neko, he'll probably seem evil at first, but turn out to actually be good.

Prism Stats

I hope Naya will battle and use Flamethrower and miss and overheat and faint and people will go 'goddammit Naya' and Mist will say 'Smashy Smashy' while trying to crush enemies with large boulders or bricks or something similar.

I LOOOOOOOVE ELGYEM! I've never had one or written about one or drawn one, BUT I LOVE THEM! :D

@RobinHoude
    Brane is set to appear rather early in the chapter- most of the new characters I'll be sharing here will appear early. =P I won't say what side he's on yet though.
    @MoogleSam
    We already know Naya is going to be silly in the first flight.
    @Suicune's Fire
    Well, I figured Elgyem would be an interesting Pokemon to use for the story. =P

---

Sorry to cut this short- gotta go. Here's the next sneak-peak character.

Her name is Stella.

@Nekomata

BUT WILL MIST SAY SMASHY SMASHY.

Stella looks awesome. O: I wonder what the gem on her necklace is for.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I love your sketches! Kabutops are so awesome! They never get enough love. Looking forward to seeing what her role is.

ALSO scientist Pokemon ftw. :D
    GCEA

@MoogleSam
    Probably not.

@Suicune's Fire
    Her necklace will be important later.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Kabutops are a pain to draw, but they're a neat Pokemon. They also fit the role I need perfectly plot-wise.

--

Anyway, another crappy character sketch.

Sorry this one is late, been busy all day trying to finish up owed stuff.