Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Aw, I love archen. <3 And nah, it's not a crappy sketch! It's awesome. :D Love the eye and the beak.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Omg yes! Fossil Pokemon make everything better! :D I can't wait to see these new guys in action :D
    GCEA

@Suicune's Fire
    Archeops was one of my favorite Pokemon in B/W- it'd be a crime not to include Archen or Archeops in the story.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    That's it for fossil Pokemon for the time being.

--

Here's the next craptastic sketch. only two more after this one, then I'll have to come up with some BS for sneak-peaks. Shouldn't be hard. I'm good at making BS and crappy crap.

This guy still needs a name.

--

Also, commissions will be opening sometime in the next 48 hours. I'll be putting some time into that so I can afford stuff next semester. Being broke stinks.

Edit: Also, hit 400 posts, so the hiatus is going to end a few days sooner now. Scheduled end date is now... 26th

Woooooooooo, earlier resume date! I wasn't even trying to post to make it sooner. xD I just love your art and your comic so much that I couldn't resist posting. ;)

The deino looks adorable! His chest looks so fluffy. c: You should call him Spud.

Name him Ghidorah~ Almost every Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon I end up catching gets named that.

@Suicune's Fire
    Deino's are adorable. And even if you aren't trying to shorten the hiatus, I count it. Though... any shorter and I'm going to have to kick the scripting into hyperdrive. I've only got like... a few pages scripted. xD
    @LKWayvern
    Godzilla references FTW. I might just do that. -shot-

--

Here's today's sketch. Also, commissions are officially open for the time being.

This is Skeet. One more sketch after this, I think.

Sorry for the missed updates. Been really depressed this last week- been trying to cover it up, but I have a hard time getting stuff done when I'm like this. Been an absolute mess this weekend especially.

I'll make up the missing updates when I can- finally forced myself to get some sketching started- not quite up for lineart, but it's something. Here's a peak of one of the sketched pages.

Pages sketched: 3

Last edited by Nekomata; 07-08-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Still just sketching pages. I've gotten 8 pages sketched. Here- have a Mist!

After sketching the last few pages, drawing Mist again feels amazing. New characters are hard to draw.

Last edited by Nekomata; 07-08-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Both of those image links are broken. I looked at the page source to get the correct URLs:
    Edit: Nevermind. One of my browser extensions broke the image links.

I'm looking forward to seeing these pages finished

Edit 2: Okay then. Seems to still be broken. Anyone else having issues seeing the images?
    Last edited by RobinHoude; 07-08-2015 at 02:10 PM.

Prism Stats

@RobinHoude

They should be viewing for all browsers now. Prntscrn has a weird url for images- I forget to edit it to just be the image url. xD