Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon English Trailer!

The official Pokemon YouTube channel has a released an English version of the trailer for the upcoming 3DS game Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. The trailer shows off the 3D graphics, personality quiz, dungeon exploring and a bunch of nice legend screenshots.
    According to the trailer, legendary Pokemon are being turned to stone. Will this be the plot of the game?
    The game will feature 720 Pokemon including mega evolutions, and be released in Japan on September 17th and “Holiday 2015″ in the US.
    You can watch the trailer below.

The post Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon English Trailer! appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y THIS LOOKS SO GOOD! I'm very excited.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Merry, merry, MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed.

I'm just not sure if I can wait that long for this gem.

4. This post has been liked by:

Hoping there'll be a central emolga character like the last disgrace game? ;]

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hoping there'll be a central emolga character like the last disgrace game? ;]
    I didn't even get around to playing the last one. Let's just say... I didn't hear very good things about it...

xD You're not missing anything. Truly. I wish I'd listened to reviews before wasting $50+ on it.

I dont know if anyone noticed, but I believe giratina is a boss battle, only because of the shadow after the mythical dogs scene, did anyone else notice this??

Yeah, I saw that too! O: Maybe...GIRATINA IS BEHIND IT!!! Or, like previous games, the legendaries suspect you of turning against them, which is why you fight it. I guess we'll have to see!

It would make sense since giratina is all dark and stuff, love to see him being put into a pmd game also :D

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well he was in sky if you'll recall. He was a bonus boss you got through wonder mail.

AND DON'T ASSUME HE'S THE BOSS JUST BECAUSE HE'S DARK AND STUFF! *huffs* Never assume the cliche, especially after Nintendo broke that cliche in GtI.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

12. This post has been liked by: