View Poll Results: How do you feel about onesies?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I own one/more and love it~

2 15.38%
  • I own one/more and it's okay/never used it

0 0%
  • I own one and I hate it.

0 0%
  • I don't own one but I want one!

4 30.77%
  • I don't own one and NEVER WILL.

5 38.46%
  • I don't really care either way.

2 15.38%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Neo you look very different than I imagined you looking.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Neo you look very different than I imagined you looking.
    Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm curious, how did you think I looked?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm curious, how did you think I looked?
    Well, I didn't have an exact image, but more… my age-ish? I knew you were older than me but without looking at your profile I have no basis for age so I thought you'd be younger than you appear to be. I'm not saying you look old, just older than people I know.

To be frank, the only person whose appearance hasn't surprised me yet is Xanthe's.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Well, I didn't have an exact image, but more… my age-ish? I knew you were older than me but without looking at your profile I have no basis for age so I thought you'd be younger than you appear to be. I'm not saying you look old, just older than people I know.

To be frank, the only person whose appearance hasn't surprised me yet is Xanthe's.
    I'm 33 still acting like a goofball. People love a person that's young at heart, but you never see people clinging to someone that just wants to hurry up through life. I also don't want to be an overly serious person, and I easily make friends with people who are just as casual and lighthearted as I am. There's a guy I work with at the office who is nearly 40 and he's even more of a goof than I am. He's awesome.

The last thing I'd ever want is to be lying on my deathbed, thinking to myself "man, I really wanted to try that just for fun and laughs, why did I let fear or embarrassment take over me?" One of the best quotes I've ever read is "I don't want to crawl through life only to safely arrive at death."

So yeah, at 33, I buy silly onesie pajamas and take goofy selfies. If they made you smile or laugh, mission accomplished. :)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm 33 still acting like a goofball. People love a person that's young at heart, but you never see people clinging to someone that just wants to hurry up through life. I also don't want to be an overly serious person, and I easily make friends with people who are just as casual and lighthearted as I am. There's a guy I work with at the office who is nearly 40 and he's even more of a goof than I am. He's awesome.

The last thing I'd ever want is to be lying on my deathbed, thinking to myself "man, I really wanted to try that just for fun and laughs, why did I let fear or embarrassment take over me?" One of the best quotes I've ever read is "I don't want to crawl through life only to safely arrive at death."

So yeah, at 33, I buy silly onesie pajamas and take goofy selfies. If they made you smile or laugh, mission accomplished. :)
    Yeah see, I thought you were in your 20s so whatever.

Well can you inform the people that hate on me all the time that no one likes people that rush through life? Because it seems like everywhere I turn nowadays I'm being told to grow up. I'm like a six year old at heart. I'd rather watch my Saturday morning cartoons than Big Bang theory. For some reason that baffles people. I don't understand.

One of my favorite quotes is by George Bernard Shaw. "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Yeah see, I thought you were in your 20s so whatever.

Well can you inform the people that hate on me all the time that no one likes people that rush through life? Because it seems like everywhere I turn nowadays I'm being told to grow up. I'm like a six year old at heart. I'd rather watch my Saturday morning cartoons than Big Bang theory. For some reason that baffles people. I don't understand.

One of my favorite quotes is by George Bernard Shaw. "We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
    My 20s flew by so fast. XD

Don't try to appease the people that hate on you. Those are the kinds of people that want you to do what they want to do and be like them. As for the people that tell you to grow up, ask for examples. People who say that kind of thing usually have no clue as to what they're talking about. And yeah, I don't care for sports either. And yes, that quote by Shaw is awesome too.

(Still waiting on that Emolga onesie)

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My 20s flew by so fast. XD

Don't try to appease the people that hate on you. Those are the kinds of people that want you to do what they want to do and be like them. As for the people that tell you to grow up, ask for examples. People who say that kind of thing usually have no clue as to what they're talking about. And yeah, I don't care for sports either. And yes, that quote by Shaw is awesome too.

(Still waiting on that Emolga onesie)
    My 20s are approaching ever slowly.

Don't I know it. To jump in the popular crowd I'd have to not be a Virgin, play a sport, love reality television, keep up with the latest celebrities, not score well in school, etc etc etc. I said no to all of those.

(Soon!)
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

My 20s are approaching ever slowly.

Don't I know it. To jump in the popular crowd I'd have to not be a Virgin, play a sport, love reality television, keep up with the latest celebrities, not score well in school, etc etc etc. I said no to all of those.

(Soon!)
    Same here. For me to be in the "popular" crowd, I'd have to be a sports junkie, get lots of speeding tickets, wake up from the bar floor as a dumb drunk at least twice a week, waste oodles of free time on Netflix, cuss at least twice in every sentence, and be an obscene pervert who obsesses over genitalia. NO THANK YOU!

So yeah, feel free to join me as a sane, childish, and fun-loving social outcast who doesn't aspire to do those kinds of things! It's nicer here!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Same here. For me to be in the "popular" crowd, I'd have to be a sports junkie, get lots of speeding tickets, wake up from the bar floor as a dumb drunk at least twice a week, waste oodles of free time on Netflix, cuss at least twice in every sentence, and be an obscene pervert who obsesses over genitalia. NO THANK YOU!

So yeah, feel free to join me as a sane, childish, and fun-loving social outcast who doesn't aspire to do those kinds of things! It's nicer here!
    Sounds like the popular guys at my school. Except change cuss in every sentence to dropping the f word at least twice in every sentence.

That is just what I shall do!
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 07-23-2015 at 02:51 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Warning! Crazy Emolga onesie selfies inbound!

Spoiler:

I'm a total goof, I know.