Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello friends

*Waves*

Welcome back. It's really good to see old members come back. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome! I remember you! :O

Glad you decided to join us here! Looking forward to seeing more of your pixel art! :)
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybard View Post
    Hey there! I was a fairly active member of PE2K many, many, many a year ago, under the glorious username that only the most creative of 10-11 year olds could think of; PapaLuLu27.

I haven't been an active member of, well, any online community for a while now, but seeing the current WAR and the names of some old friends (you've gotten a lot better at spriting, @Suicune's Fire!) (is this how you tag) made me want to at least make the effort to getting back into forum'ing. Also the current WAR Pixel Art challenge looks super interesting so that definitely had a part in my joining (it took a month and a bit, but I guess you convinced me after all, @Speed-X). Speaking of which, I have no idea which team to join so if anybody reads this and wants this random guy with 1 post in their team, drop a message!

So nice to meet ya'll! Like I was back in PE2K, I'll probably just lurk the heck out of the sprite section, and who knows, maybe I'll sprite something once in a while and slap it in the GSS.
    LULU YOU FOOL. About time you got back! I kept insisting you to join back but you refused D: xD But thank god you're still alive and well man...and monkeybard? I swear to god sometimes your nicknames are so random and crazy. Nothing beats PapaLuLu though :P WELCOME BACK FRIEND. <3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -