Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar

King of the Hill!

Hello, hello! Welcome, one and all, to King of the Hill!

How do you play? Well, the rules are very simple. The first person to post gets the hill; the second person must do something that will get them the hill from the first person; the third person must do somethign that will get them the hill from the second person; and so on and so forth for all of eternity.

There are only a few things you cannot do:

-You cannot create additional hills or destroy the original. There is only one hill. You CAN move the hill, of course, just not create a new one or destroy it.
    -You cannot break PxR rules.
    -No Killing/Crippling, period. Anything that goes down is Knocked Out. (Yes, you can do what is typically fatal damage to anyone and as long as they aren't dead, you're fine.)

Also, faction-making is allowed. Faction-making, for those who don't know, is basically sharing the hill with a group of people. Any post by that group is considered part of the whole faction. to make one, just ask someone and hope they accept. Of course, they can be broken at anytime by anyone.

One more thing: Only loose logic is required. Almost nothing is impossible in King of the Hill. Almost nothing.

Considering I made this thread, I'll just get the ball rolling. And no, it doesn't have to be this intricate.

"As I ventured throughout the unknown land which I typically ventured through, I encountered a thing of extraordinary marvel: A hill so pristine, so pure, so utterly desirable by all types, that further ignorance was madness of the highest order! No copy could ever compare to the marvel of this beautiful, flawless hill! 'It must be mine', methinks! Seeing as no other people were around to get at it, I plant my noble flag upon the lovely hill and declare it mine."

MY HILL!!!

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    I then take the hill from TNT the wanderer because coats.

Mine~

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I deploy knockout gas and use my psychic powers to throw you both, including any flags, off the hill, which I claim for me, myself, and I.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

"Me," "Myself," and "I," all turn out to be different people. Having claimed the hill in their honor, they shove you off and bicker about whose it really is. "Myself" uses Explosion and knocks himself and the other two out, and I claim the hill the instant the smoke clears.

MY HILL!!!

Me, Myself, and I perform a Fusion Dance after reconciling all differences. In vengeance for claiming the hill, the fusion performs MAGIC! and causes the hill to erupt volcanically and violently. Having been at the center of the crater, you are launched off as the volcano immediately becomes extinct, and I claim the hill.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

The Fusion shoots you off the hill as well and claims it for themselves (itself?). However, I (referring to me), descending from the volcanic eruption, slam directly into you in your ascent, and use you as a weapon to ram into the Fusion. The Fusion is sent to...Wherever the other side of this world ends up being, while you, unconscious, are sent to a HosPITol by me to recover. While you recover, I claim the hill.

MY HILL!!!

(Points for whoever gets the reference.)

I (referring to the permanently reconstituted 1st person pronoun entities and any other individuals whom I could be, for it is getting annoying to keep track of everything) recover so miraculously that I spring up out of the hosital, launch to the hill, and collide with you. Unfortunately, while doing so, I brace myself for impact, and you don't see it coming. You are currently in ICU, and after pretending to apologize, I claim the hill.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

I erase the fusion of 'Me,' 'Myself,' and 'I,' from existance (because they're not members and henceforth not important), and recover equally quickly. HosPITols are really, really quick. I then slap you with a Hot Dog of +20000 attack, and you go flying into the sun. I then take the deed to the hill and build my massive fortress atop it in record time.

MY HILL!!!

I plant a bedchamber spy under my employ to infiltrate the foretress and seduce you. After poisoning you, I orchestrate a coup while you are completely paralyzed. I claim the foretress, and the hill with it.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

When I recover, I detonate the nuclear bombs I hid under the hill as a last resort, blowing up the fortress, sending you and your minions to outer space, and leaving the hill suprisingly intact. While you figure out wherever you are, I claim the hill.

MY HILL!!!