Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1203
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I bemoan Brettle's gaining the power of post 1000, then shake it off because I get reply 1000, which is almost as good. IN any case, the Godmodder himself appears, and as the appointed manipulator of the source code of reality, he gets really peeved at your shenanigans. He challenges you to a Godmodd-off, which you miserably fail as you are not in fact a Godmodder. he kicks you to the moon, apparently killing you.

Your resulting funeral is magnificent: Hosted in the most luxurious of Charon's Cathedrals with Morgan Freeman presiding, your body is loaded into a golden coffin embedded with the finest-cut jewels ever seen, as new species of alien make contact and world peace is achieved, and you are loaded onto a boat, loaded with riches, before this boat is sent upon a lake of literal magic, with tides of mana and aether guiding you towards your destination, all the while an incredible storm of gemstones rains on from above, before you reach a whirlpool in the center of the lake, swirl down, and at the last minute, are obliterated by way of multiple thermonuclear detonations, which makes the mana go crazy and makes THAT explode too.

While you somehow survive all of that and sit dazed at the bottom of the whole thing, I reclaim my hill. My hill. NOT your hill, understand?

MINE!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Well then. At candy land, I eat my own ultralisk covering, then eat a bunch of candylandians. GOOD EATINS!

-TACTIC SHIFT-

Drawing the 'hill' card, I move back to the hill instantaneously. Thanks, candyland! Now... For a new tactic...
    Seeing that the man on top of the hill is a measly Pikachu, I fire a Mud Bomb to blind and pain him. THE NONEXISTANT MAN FALLS! And i stand on the hill, preparing to godmod. Wait... I know nothing of the DTG time line! I AM POWERLESS!
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

Haha! You fool! The Pikamodder shall not be so easily removed from the hill!

...In your powerless state I blink you into outer space, naked and without equipment. I'm not complicated.

In the meanwhile I reclaim the hill.

MY HILL!!!

Thankfully, Steven's -TACTIC SHIFT- turned him into a cartoon character, so it's simply as if he were underwater. Thus, using cartoon physics, Steven hurtles around the world at supersonic speeds, closing in on the earth until...
    Owies. He sticks out his arm, clothes-lining the Pikachu off the hill and into a convenient mountain range. There are now a long series of Pikachu shaped holes in the mountains. And by transferring his momentum to the Tazz, Steven stops on the hill, and begins digging down once again, for... Something. There has to be something buried under this hill if everyone's fighting over it!

Operation D.I.G. (Down Is Good): 1/10
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

I distract you with a link to Destroy The Godmodder 0rigins, which is in my signature. Because you are distracted and too busy with reading DTG, the hill is mine.

...Charges aren't a thing in this game dog.

MY HILL!!!

Steven is revealed to be immune to the allure of DTG because school internet filters! Thus, he punts the pika, and continues digging.
    ...It's not quite a charge, more of a timer for a secret, sudden, plot point.
    Operation D.I.G. : 2|10
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

I destory OPeration D.I.G by way of Operation D.I.B. While you struggle to make out that acronym and bemoan your lack of plot in a game that really doesn't need it, I claim the hill.

MY HILL.

Well, Down Is Bad where you come from... Using this translated acronym, i amaze you, then take the damn hill again.
    I then fill in the hole. Maybe Down Is Bad after all...
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I respawn from being obliterated, sneak up behind Steven, and use Tactical Ninja Move of Supreme Awesomeness, stabbing Steven in the back with a poisoned dagger that causes him to hallucinate and think he's being chased by killer bees from the IRS beehive and pooping pigeons that have the ungodly face of Justin Bieber. While he's running around frantically and the audience is laughing, I then zap him with Thundercracker Storm, causing him to explode and burst into colorful fireworks that amaze children and grandparents with their sparkling delight!

I then conjure a huge Neo Emolga statue made of marble, and send it down on Tazz, making him go splat underneath its majestic (but very heavy!) glory! The children cheer, the fans wave their "Go Neo Emolga" flags and signs, and We are the Champions by Queen begins to play. The confetti drops and scatters and the cheering carries on for a nice, long time while I do a victory dance to the admiration of all my fans.

MY HILL!

We Are The Champions? You Fool! -MEGA ACTIVE-

The music revives Steven, who then uses his legendary...
    MUSIC.... BLAST!!!!

The bass drops. And the Bass. Stuff explodes. Universes are torn apart. And Steven is the last one standing. So he takes the hill for his own.
    ~Myself?!?!
    --PMD Stalkers