Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I employ FUS DO RAH! after returning from orbit, blasting off of the hill and in into Alpha Centauri. I claim the hill.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I create an anthropomorphic fish army the size of Spain, and get them to attack you. You're quickly overwhelmed, and I claim the hill after securing their Undying Loyalty.

I employ one giant magnifying glass to roast the fish army. And you. The hill is untouched, strangely, as I claim the hill.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

I use the massive magnifying glass as a massive flyswatter, and swat you with it. I then throw it to Uranus. Enjoy Uranus!

MY HILL!!!

I use Uranus' gravity to deflect back to Earth. Due to my near complete immunity from physics unless I so choose, I am able to reenter the atmosphere with nothing but singe marks. However, as I land on the hill, a large shock wave launches forth with me at the epicenter. The energy blasts you off, and I claim the hill.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

I use the momentum of the shockwave and a portal gun to shoot a portal to the moon and use the momentum to fly into a white patch of dirt on the surface of the moon, shooting a portal there. The result sends me rocketing back to earth faster than you were, allowing me to do...THE ULTIMATE CHEST SLAM OF DECIMATION!!! You're sent flying to some unknown continent, while I claim the hill, being left unharmed from all of that.

MY HILL!!!

I telefrag directly to where you are. While you are being ripped apart at the atomic level, I claim the hill.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

I reassemble myself and use the power of toenail clippers to send you off-world. While you're off-world, I claim the hill.

MY HILL!!!

While in the off world, I rip open a hole to Subspace. I then use Subspace to travel back to the hill with another hole. Before I do, I ensure Tabuu is angry so that he uses the Off Waves to trophy you while I dodge at the right time. While you are a trophy, I throw you into the portal, close it, and claim the hill.

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Because Tabuu knew that benefited you and I'm opposing you, he de-trophies me. We then rip open a hole to Subspace under your feet without warning, sufficiently disorienting you and allowing Tabuu to hit you with the Off Waves. Meanwhile, I claim the hill and seal the portal; Tabuu can't travel out of Subspace so he couldn't come after me if he tried, and you...Yhea. I also prepare a few countermeasures in case Tabuu tries to repeat our last trick on me.

MY HILL!!!