Page 171 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1840
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a heads up. Things have slowed down in a large part to me. With two jobs still and my cat getting sick. It has been stressful and expensive. He just turned 18 and his health is not something to mess around with. I will try to get the ball rolling again.
    Hey if you need to take time Max, then by all means do so. No sense in pushing it and stressing yourself out. If needed you can put things on hold or pass it to someone that can hold the ground for you. With your two jobs (most people only have one to begin with) and your cat, certain things take priority. I'm sure everyone else will understand if you have things slowed down or put on a short hold while things get back on track. Hoping the best for your cat's health though. Same for your job because we all know how stressful those can be.

I'm personally working on getting back on track myself after that long pause. Hoping to get something up today though.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey if you need to take time Max, then by all means do so. No sense in pushing it and stressing yourself out. If needed you can put things on hold or pass it to someone that can hold the ground for you. With your two jobs (most people only have one to begin with) and your cat, certain things take priority. I'm sure everyone else will understand if you have things slowed down or put on a short hold while things get back on track. Hoping the best for your cat's health though. Same for your job because we all know how stressful those can be.

I'm personally working on getting back on track myself after that long pause. Hoping to get something up today though.
    Thanks man, I dont ever want to feel like GCEA or PXR is something that I have to do. This place is suppose to be a break and help me lighten up and have fun. My life is just zapping inspiration and watching my poor cat in this state is very hard for me. I will have to make a very hard choice soon and I dont know that I will be okay for awhile after that. :/

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Administrator

Thanks man, I dont ever want to feel like GCEA or PXR is something that I have to do. This place is suppose to be a break and help me lighten up and have fun. My life is just zapping inspiration and watching my poor cat in this state is very hard for me. I will have to make a very hard choice soon and I dont know that I will be okay for awhile after that. :/
    mhmm. I do agree. It shouldn't feel like something you have to do, but sometimes thoughts on everything just all comes together and can make things hard to focus on and confusing. Especially during a hard time. I'll be honest. As GG started dying out (or slowing down rather) to a standstill. I even started losing inspiration there too over some things happening recently. Watching something like that where you've cared for it for so long like that in such a state is really hard. It's even a tough subject to have to bring up and a harder subject to even discuss with others. As I said, you deserve rest after it all. Don't force yourself to do something you don't feel up to. Take a much needed break. It'd be better to heal than to push yourself and make yourself feel worse. I'm still sorry to hear about that situation. If you need to talk to anyone we will be here for support as will anyone you have close to you I'm sure. Still hoping for the best for the both of you. Again, if you need to just take a break, then by all means, take the time you need.

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    mhmm. I do agree. It shouldn't feel like something you have to do, but sometimes thoughts on everything just all comes together and can make things hard to focus on and confusing. Especially during a hard time. I'll be honest. As GG started dying out (or slowing down rather) to a standstill. I even started losing inspiration there too over some things happening recently. Watching something like that where you've cared for it for so long like that in such a state is really hard. It's even a tough subject to have to bring up and a harder subject to even discuss with others. As I said, you deserve rest after it all. Don't force yourself to do something you don't feel up to. Take a much needed break. It'd be better to heal than to push yourself and make yourself feel worse. I'm still sorry to hear about that situation. If you need to talk to anyone we will be here for support as will anyone you have close to you I'm sure. Still hoping for the best for the both of you. Again, if you need to just take a break, then by all means, take the time you need.
    Im convinced that with an effort from a couple of people we can get GG back up and running. :)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Okay, so I got some good news. I am back now. I have secured a couple of days off a week. My cat is showing signs of improvement which takes a lot off my shoulder. Im also getting sleep now which is helping my focus. What a difference a couple of days makes.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Glad to hear that! And I'm happy your cat is doing better. It's hard when pets get sick; you wish you could just talk to them.

Administrator

Okay, so I got some good news. I am back now. I have secured a couple of days off a week. My cat is showing signs of improvement which takes a lot off my shoulder. Im also getting sleep now which is helping my focus. What a difference a couple of days makes.
    Glad to hear that things have been a better lately. Sometimes that break is a long awaited one and much needed. Especially when someone around you is not in the best of health. Glad to hear your cat is doing better though. It's true. Sometimes that rest is everything. Hopefully everything stay well and good for you!

The time is upon us...

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

@Rival Max

I'm leaving later on today and won't be back until either tomorrow or the day after. If I'm back tomorrow it won't be a big deal but if I'm not coming back until Monday I'll try to get a post up from mobile while I'm gone.

I know activity has been a little low but im trying to get things going again. Please check out the two new events. Let me know what you think!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I know activity has been a little low but im trying to get things going again. Please check out the two new events. Let me know what you think!
    I'm a little concerned Phantasm.Angel might have dropped out, as he hasn't been on in over a month. As for me, I'll try to get something up and out there soon.

As for the contest events, I'm a bit confused by the art one. Was it to create a new Alolan-style Pokemon with the plate (the Pokemon we intended on type-changing), or just draw the plate alone? Also, you mentioned we would get to pick a Sinnoh starter, but then you have the three starters from Unova posted.