Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1840
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    You guys are so fast xD it's nice to see the game so active. I'll join in as soon as I can think of a character :P
    If you end up wanting to join Platinum, and get a sign up done soon I have an interesting way to have you join the group ����

Senior Moderator

@Noblejanobii @AWA1997 @Shruikan @Rival Max @Suicune's Fire

Hey guys, we are this close to getting starters (just need the form filled in), and tonight is my last chance to approve them and move the story onwards before Friday.

Also, just note, that your form needs to be approved before you get the Pokemon (Brettles one would have no issues being approved, he was just a little eager haha).

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Tony didn't come off as a rash person.
    Don’t worry, Renny, you will see how bad Tony can be later. Just have to wait for something to push the wrong buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Don’t worry, Renny, you will see how bad Tony can be later. Just have to wait for something to push the wrong buttons.
    Lol great, so i was right about chimchar trainers

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Lol great, so i was right about chimchar trainers
    Yup. I actually chose chimchar for him because I felt the other two didn’t fit him very well. How I see the chimchar line is that it’s powerful and near-uncontrollable like fire, and its evolutions combine the intensity of the fire-type with the discipline and control of the fighting-type.

Tony tries to have control over himself, but he doesn’t have anything in his past to give him the discipline needed to curve his anger, so if something ignites his fiery temper, logic goes out the window.

Honestly, I wish I could say I chose torchic for him for the same reason, but really I just did it so it fit the backstory I wanted to give him, not his personality.

@Desolate Divine Are journals/sketchpad entries open? O:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Desolate Divine Are journals/sketchpad entries open? O:
    yes they are! I will open them now!

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Hey guys. Just want to apologize for the slow down of Platinum. Part of the story that is coming up now is under major dispute and the resolution of this dispute will affect elements coming up very soon hence why I have slowed right down in official posting. I will put a post together when I get home tonight.

I have tagged you all in the thread where I would like you all to share your thoughts. If you haven't yet, please do. The sooner we have everyone's opinions the sooner action will be taken.
    @AWA1997 @Brettles @Noblejanobii @Shruikan @Suicune's Fire

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

ALRIGHT, Im a bit late but Im back for blue. I just wanted to say though, it's kind of crazy to think that we started Blizzard blue in 2015, and it's 2019 now. It really didn't feel like so long ago. Even crazier when I think back to how long ago it was when we started Emerald.

Also tfw I realized I still have a link to my DE trainer card (that apparently isn't even accessable anymore) in my signature. I think I'm just going to leave it there for the memories.

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    ALRIGHT, Im a bit late but Im back for blue. I just wanted to say though, it's kind of crazy to think that we started Blizzard blue in 2015, and it's 2019 now. It really didn't feel like so long ago. Even crazier when I think back to how long ago it was when we started Emerald.

Also tfw I realized I still have a link to my DE trainer card (that apparently isn't even accessable anymore) in my signature. I think I'm just going to leave it there for the memories.
    Don't worry, it's still accessible, just hidden atm. :) So it's not lost or anything haha.

also you should join platinum