Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 511 to 520 of 520

Thread: Name Change/HTML Change Thread

  1. #511
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I WILL DO IT because of this part of the first post:
    Alright I wont actually do it because I literally only wanted to do it for April fools, I probably should have asked a day earlier and maybe PMed someone my intentions directly.

  2. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Alright I wont actually do it because I literally only wanted to do it for April fools, I probably should have asked a day earlier and maybe PMed someone my intentions directly.
    That would have been the smarter approach though regardless that's a lot of work on the staff's part for something you only want for one day and I concur with the collective that the username portion of the request is ill advised due to mentions. I don't have a clue how to accomplish that, myself.

  3. #513
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    That would have been the smarter approach though regardless that's a lot of work on the staff's part for something you only want for one day and I concur with the collective that the username portion of the request is ill advised due to mentions. I don't have a clue how to accomplish that, myself.
    I mean, im pretty sure I wouldn't be the first one to change their username only for April Fools day, pretty sure I remember other people doing it in years past. And legit question, is it actually that much work to change a username?

  4. #514
    p i k a c h u ? Chakramaster's Avatar
    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The road to dawn
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I mean, im pretty sure I wouldn't be the first one to change their username only for April Fools day, pretty sure I remember other people doing it in years past. And legit question, is it actually that much work to change a username?
    It’s not so much that I think is they really just have the rule in place to make sure it isn’t abused. So everyone can’t just change so often. Otherwise someone could change it thenwhats stopping them from changing 3 more times that week. There have been special occasions where names were changed for a single day, but it’s been quite rare.

    The time is upon us...


    . Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..


  5. #515
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    14,622
    Yeah I remember I got stuck with an Undertale themed username for three months because I wasn’t allowed to change it back once the craze was over. And I was a mod at that time!
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  6. #516
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,202
    It's not hard to do name changes, it's just the fact that no one gets any heads up about it, so it can get chaotic trying to remember who is who.

    Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with that name change, I just didn't realize it was for April Fool's Day. :P I thought this was a more permanent thing you wanted to do. /fooled

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

  7. #517
    I will be your shield Green's Avatar
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    I forgot
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's not hard to do name changes, it's just the fact that no one gets any heads up about it, so it can get chaotic trying to remember who is who.

    Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with that name change, I just didn't realize it was for April Fool's Day. :P I thought this was a more permanent thing you wanted to do. /fooled
    /april fooled

    ·»There's no advantage to hurrying through life«·

    Paired with Cleobel

  8. This post has been liked by:


  9. #518
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,849
    I was fooled too. I woulda done it. XD (tbh I was going to do it before Neo used his brain and thought for me)

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  10. This post has been liked by:


  11. #519
    Current username: awney
    New username: roo

  12. This post has been liked by:


  13. #520
    Cheers and Good Times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,202
    Quote Originally Posted by roo View Post
    Current username: awney
    New username: roo
    roo is now you!

    Making it double with Caite-Chan!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •