Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I WILL DO IT because of this part of the first post:
    Alright I wont actually do it because I literally only wanted to do it for April fools, I probably should have asked a day earlier and maybe PMed someone my intentions directly.

Alright I wont actually do it because I literally only wanted to do it for April fools, I probably should have asked a day earlier and maybe PMed someone my intentions directly.
    That would have been the smarter approach though regardless that's a lot of work on the staff's part for something you only want for one day and I concur with the collective that the username portion of the request is ill advised due to mentions. I don't have a clue how to accomplish that, myself.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    That would have been the smarter approach though regardless that's a lot of work on the staff's part for something you only want for one day and I concur with the collective that the username portion of the request is ill advised due to mentions. I don't have a clue how to accomplish that, myself.
    I mean, im pretty sure I wouldn't be the first one to change their username only for April Fools day, pretty sure I remember other people doing it in years past. And legit question, is it actually that much work to change a username?

Administrator

I mean, im pretty sure I wouldn't be the first one to change their username only for April Fools day, pretty sure I remember other people doing it in years past. And legit question, is it actually that much work to change a username?
    It’s not so much that I think is they really just have the rule in place to make sure it isn’t abused. So everyone can’t just change so often. Otherwise someone could change it thenwhats stopping them from changing 3 more times that week. There have been special occasions where names were changed for a single day, but it’s been quite rare.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I remember I got stuck with an Undertale themed username for three months because I wasn’t allowed to change it back once the craze was over. And I was a mod at that time!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's not hard to do name changes, it's just the fact that no one gets any heads up about it, so it can get chaotic trying to remember who is who.

Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with that name change, I just didn't realize it was for April Fool's Day. :P I thought this was a more permanent thing you wanted to do. /fooled

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's not hard to do name changes, it's just the fact that no one gets any heads up about it, so it can get chaotic trying to remember who is who.

Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem with that name change, I just didn't realize it was for April Fool's Day. :P I thought this was a more permanent thing you wanted to do. /fooled
    /april fooled

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

8. This post has been liked by:

I was fooled too. I woulda done it. XD (tbh I was going to do it before Neo used his brain and thought for me)

10. This post has been liked by:

Current username: awney
    New username: roo

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by roo View Post
    Current username: awney
    New username: roo
    roo is now you!