Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Forum Update

Thanks to Photobucket there have been some broken images around...

I just fixed all the 2017 Valentine's images on profiles. *dies* If you notice any errors please drop me a VM.

Still have a few more to fix around the place, but feel free to VM me if you notice something I may have missed :) I know there a few Eevee tokens.
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Forum Update

Thanks to Photobucket there have been some broken images around...

I just fixed all the 2017 Valentine's images on profiles. *dies* If you notice any errors please drop me a VM.

Still have a few more to fix around the place, but feel free to VM me if you notice something I may have missed :) I know there a few Eevee tokens.
    Ohhhh snap. You kind and gentle soul, thank you for fixing all that!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Forum Update

Our much loved Chibi Altaria has stepped down as mod of the Artist's Easel as she doesn't have the time to dedicate to the forum at the moment. We hope she will return to the mod team soon!
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Forum Update

The threads from the Holiday Celebration and Winter Carnival boards have been moved to the Event Archive.

The temporary Winter Carnival buffs will remain until the end of February. :)

Edit March 1st: Winter Buffs removed and Valentine's removed from postbit (you can still see them on your profile!).
    GCEA

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Forum Update

A new rule has been added to the official PXR rules:

Having an old infraction removed
    We understand that people make mistakes and don't believe you should have the black mark of an infraction on your account forever if you've turned your behaviour around. If you fit the following criteria, you can apply to have an infraction removed from your profile. Please note the infraction will still be recorded in our staff forum and may be used to determine future punishments if relevant. It will just no longer be displayed publicly. If you would like to have an old infraction removed from your profile, please contact a Senior Administrator by PM to find out if you are eligible. The following conditions apply: the infraction must be at least 2 years old, you must not have received another infraction for the same thing, you must not have received an official warning or infraction for anything within the last year.
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Forum Update

March is upon us! As much love as the Valentine's event brought, all pokemon icons have now retired to profiles under About Me. :) The Valentine's thread and the Holiday Celebration threads have also been moved to the Event Archive.

10. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Same goes for the Winter Carnival! It's in Event Archive now as well if you'd like to enjoy the memories of that. :3

12. This post has been liked by:

Forum Update

The Spriter's Sanctuary subforum has been deleted. All threads contained within were moved to the Artist's Easel. Any thread or discussion pertaining to sprite art now belongs in the Artist's Easel, as there is no longer any need to separate the two.

Forum Update

DS Generations and 3DS Generations were two separate subforums, but have now been merged. For the time being, Sun and Moon remains separate and so does Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

15. This post has been liked by: