Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Postal Xpress Railway [SU/DT]

[Postal Xpress Railway]
    ~Be who you want to be.

+ Beginner RPG. All players are welcome.
    + Original modern fantasy.
    + Duration: Short (3+ months).
    + Players: 5~10+
    + Late sign-ups are allowed.

Note: As of 2016, I am no longer managing this RP thread due to work irl.
    Last edited by Reyzadren; 03-27-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    Ascension Drive. Faraway Sands.

A pretty simple RP, but with good potential I think. I'll reserve a spot, please. I 'll put in a character sign up bio when I work out the details.

VPP

Yup, I design this RPG to be easy so that anyone can just jump in and play.

I don't think the slots will get filled soon, but I will do it anyway. *reserves Morzone*

Name: Joshua (Josh) Summers

Appearance: Joshua is average height, about 5'7", slightly tan, but not very much. He wears track pants and a T-Shirt with varying logos or symbols on it. During colder months he wears a sky blue hoodie over that day's T-Shirt. He wears running shoes and white socks (normal ones not ankle socks). His Dirty blonde hair is not too long, it is generally tapered in the back and goes down to just over his eyebrows in the case of his bangs. He always keeps his hair tucked behind his ears. His eyes are blue, and he wears two pieces of jewelery. A simply silver ring and a small clay totem pole necklace.

Personality: Josh does not like to talk. He likes to think quietly. While he does love being active and energetic, he also works best on his own. He has a unique sense of humor that stems mainly from puns and logical, but unwanted, comments. Josh has a fear of fighting, he has good bodily coordination, but has a fear pain and of hurting others. Consequently he is very trusting and puts his friends only after his family. Josh is a thinker who sees life logically, he outs his family and friends first, and is afraid to participate in fights, unless its a battle of the wits.

Background: Josh is a normal middle class boy, he has an older brother and a younger sister. His Father runs a nearby restaurant and his mother works as co-owner there as well. His older brother is currently in his first year at college, while his younger sister is in the 7th grade. Josh also has a pet cat named Neko (yeah I know real original).

Power 1: Josh can turn himself, what he is wearing and anything he is holding also turns invisible. NOTE: if he is holding onto a wall, poll, or something similar, it will not go invisible, he has to be completely holding it.

Power 2: Josh can talk to in-animate objects. The walls know your secrets and he can hear every one of them.

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Name: Joshua (Josh) Summers
    Accepted. I like your 2nd power. It is something uncommonly used in other RPGs and I am sure that it sets the creativity/diversity/versatility bar for other players when they sign-up.

I actually got the idea from a book I read once. One of the characters, which is a newborn prince, had the ability. I'd have to go find it again to remember what the title was though.

VPP

We have a 2nd player who signed-up from PWN.

Characters: 2
    Joshua (Josh) Summers [Morzone] | Invisibility; Talking to things
    Antonin "Gearhead" Rostovich [KyngzIndeyen] | Reconstruction; Shielding

I'm assuming Antonin is your character, Rayzen.

VPP

@Morzone , if you click the link on the list, Antonin belongs to someone else on PWN

That does however lead to and interesting question-- @Rayzen , how do plan on posting this RP with participants from more than one forum? I've only ever seen it done once, and members of one forum had to join the other.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'd like to reserve a slot if that's cool
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire