Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    @Morzone , if you click the link on the list, Antonin belongs to someone else on PWN

That does however lead to and interesting question-- @Rayzen , how do plan on posting this RP with participants from more than one forum? I've only ever seen it done once, and members of one forum had to join the other.
    You are correct, Antonin belongs to another member from PWN. It is not my character.

All player replies from PWN will be copied and pasted into the main RP thread here on PXR. There is no need to join any other forums :)

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'd like to reserve a slot if that's cool
    *reserves Noblejanobii*
    Ascension Drive. Faraway Sands.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Hmm, assuming it's still happening, I'd like to reserve a spot in this. (Just be warned, I've never been part of a RP before) :)

From what Rayzen keeps saying, the rp is geared more toward new people anyway, so I'm sure you'll be fine Shruikan :D

Though admittedly I do wonder if this is still going. Not many people show interest as its a basic rp, so maybe it might just be slow to actually start.

VPP

@Shruikan, I can't speak for everyone, but those I'm familiar with in our RP community are all pretty nice people, and it's nice to see new people interested in giving RP a shot. If you happen to have any questions, feel free to poke me or Saraibre Ryu , or anyone else you may feel more comfortable asking, most of us don't bite.
    @Morzone, that's a good question, but it looks like Rayzen is active, so hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Morzone and Winter, you are both exactly right. It is indeed a basic RP for beginners, and the other threads here are also accepting even if you have never RPed before.

However, as much as I can reserve you, Shurikan, I don't think there will be more members participating in this RP with a lack of responses coming up to 2 months now. So, I do not know how much the interest in this thread will last. Additionally, I am sure that school or university is starting for most people, and that will further slow activities.

@Rayzen, you shouldn't let lack of members worry you--sometimes you can actually get a better RP from fewer members, and as long as they're dedicated, slow posting speed isn't always a bad thing either. As long as your RPers are dedicated, it shouldn't be much to worry about.

That's true, dedication does keep RPGs alive. I have seen some that last for years, and that's because there are a few core members who post slowly but regularly.

Also, I just realised that I previously spelt Shruikan's name wrongly. My bad xfd

I've been a a part of a handful of those myself, and find I actually enjoy those kinds of RPs more than those with a ton of people that die out quickly.

Psst, Rayzen, there's an edit button! XD

Anyway, depending on how things go, I'm kind of tempted to join in now, so I'll be around keeping an eye on this.

I wouldn't worry about not having many people to be honest. Not because an RP can be just as good with few members as with many ones, but because of this particular RP's setting and story, it's very easy to add new people in. In real life, clubs gain and lose members over time, so there's nothing really stopping a person an RP club as they would a real one.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I could get in on this, but I would need to know a few things. Where is the storyline taking place, or are we making that up as we go along and anyone can make up locations at their own discretion?