Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    I see those references Char. Don't think I don't cause I do.

Spoiler:

Name: Lux Cingeto
    Patron Goddess: Eris, Greek God of chaos
    Appearance: Lux is 5'10 with a decent muscle build on him, though no one ever sees it as he wears long sleeves at all times when he isn't at home. Be it a long sleeve shirt or a jacket, he always has something on his arms when out in public. Few people ask about why he even wears sleeves in warmer weather, as most don't get pas his glaring amber eyes and his general 'I'm a jerk' air. Normally he wears a dark red shirt and a grey vest, things that make him appear as a well dressed jacka$$. Under the sleeves of which he constantly wears are actually a series of tattoo's he has had since he was an infant, though no one in the world knows about this except for his parents.

Personality: Every village has an idiot, and they also have that one guy who is defined by the term that combines empty spaces in the ground with mules. Lux rarely gets along with anyone, due to a high level of blunt honesty combined with a complete absence of a filter with a dash of 'I don't care what people think' attitude. His mood swings don't help his attitude and getting into fights with other people is basically a daily occurrence, and his absence of being afraid doesn't help with it either. If he has a problem with someone, or something, he will not keep it to himself the vast majority of the time. Thanks to his mouth moving faster than his head sometimes, he has difficulty communicating while under pressure or stressed out. His bluntness is seen as him being an insensitive prick and his lack of apologetic statements make him a rather unlikable person. On a more positive note, Lux is easily bored and has a constant need to try new things, and is always interested in new things. He will do any odd job or task that is different from his normal routine, often without question. Sameness drives him insane, which is another motivation for causing trouble for other people, though no harm is intended unto others. This is only an exception when Lux feels a strong bought of anger that he will attempt to give a verbal warning for, before getting int an actual fight. It isn't rare for Lux to sometimes fly off the handle, and say things in such a poor manner to someone that diverts from what he actually means to say. Despite all this, when it comes to certain other subjects, Lux does not discriminate for any reason, and treats people equally. He has a standard when it comes to women in particular, especially when it comes to placing one gender above the other in terms of the hitting department.

History: Lux was initially brought into the entire Cloud's Cross project by a pair of adults that posed as parents: by that, was that they seemed to act as responsible adults, but the fact their child had a tattoo on them said otherwise. Lux was taken in after some money compensation was given to the biological parents of Lux before they meandered off in a slightly drunken stupor, never to be seen or hard from again. It took a few months before the infant boy recovered, though the tattoo on his arm was something that could not be dealt with until a much later time. One of the doctors for the experiment, Bellatrix, took pity on the boy and was able to adopt him as the surrogate parent when the time came to move into the bunker town.

Lux developed as a bit of a problem child. Bellatrix always did her best to take care of him as her Aunt but her Uncle wasn't always as sympathetic. Lux was mostly home schooled as he suffered from many nightmares and other problems that made him difficult to work with in the one public school. Aunt Bella was often not at the house, but when she returned she often smuggled in things for Lux in order to keep his interest in learning, and to help cope with his insomnia. Lux always wore long sleeved clothing to hide his tattoo markings, which seemed to become more and more elaborate over the years out of some magical persuasion.

Lux only attended school for tests, often getting himself into trouble which escalated into getting his nose broken after getting into a fight with Seraphine. Lux stayed mostly at home and helped with whatever Bellatrix needed as a result, learning to detest his Uncle and his religious slandering. Lux eventually learned to isolate himself in his own room whenever his Aunt was gone, dealing with vivid hallucinations that eventually became scarce after running into Angel where the two of them became an odd concept of friends. Lux's abilities started at a young age, though his ability to summon things he left up to his psychosis. Inanimate objects would appear in his room and as time went on, more animate objects would appear and try to harm himself and Angel when they had snuck out at night, attempting to find answers to Angel's conspiracy theories. The two of them agreed that something was odd about where they had lived and vowed to get out by whatever means necessary.

Other: Lux is diagnosed with insomnia and psychosis.

Name: Angel Havard
    Patron God: Loki, Norse God of Trickery and Deception
    Appearance: Angel is very androgynous looking, and often has people wondering the age old question of 'are you a boy or a girl'? Angel's face is the only thing feminine on her, but the other odd thing is that Angel is Leucistic, giving the Pale Lady a run for her money. Angel also suffers from a very abnormal form of sectoral heterochromia, which is fancy wording for saying her eyes are listed as four different colours on her birth certificate. The right one being blue and gray, and the left being hazel and green. She often wears clothing that is one size too big for her and in neutral tones to match the rest of her faded look. Even her hair, that would be a light brown, is faded to a pale cream colour. Despite her lanky appearance, Angel is rather lithe, and is capable of beating up a few people if she has to.

Personality: Angel is a hard person to describe if you were ever asked to think about it. While she is quiet she can also be outspoken. While reserved she can also be a non withholding individual. Angel can blend in to whatever crowd she needs to, as long as it doesn't disrupt her morals or views. Some of Angel's constants are that she has a wit that is a sharp as her tongue and she is not one to be outdone in a dishonorable manner. To say Angel can be sly is a bit of an understatement, as would be to call her only observant. Angel notices the tiniest of contradictions and takes note of anything unusual or deceptive. If there is one thing Angel cannot stand, it is being lied to, always getting a numb vibe whenever someone is doing such thing to her. This is one of the reasons she keeps people at an arm's length, and knows a bit of everyone, but isn't on the terms of 'good friends' despite the closed environment. She isn't entirely social, but not incredibly anti-social either. Angel is also one of those people you can't help but believe things she says, even if it sounds a bit off at first. What is most noticed about her is the incredible amount of patience for people who seem to be undeserving of it. Few people question it and for those who do, Angel always has an answer. There are some things she will not put up with though, and she will make swift work of making sure that is known. angel is someone who is very hard to read, as she always seems neutral [with or without her masterful poker face] until she expresses a thought or opinion clearly.

History: Angel was a result of a failed genetically altered child by a pair of very entitled parents. While the pair offered to do something for the project, upon not receiving what they had wanted, demanded compensation upon compensation for how Angel didn't turn out, and then left her to the devices of the scientists. Angel was born with various, odd genetics as a result of the tampering and was thought to not make it past a few years. Proving the odds wrong despite these medical abnormalities, she was taken in by far more caring adults to be her mother and father for Cloud's Crossing. Unlike most of the children, Angel's abilities appeared incredibly early on, with bits of her hair changing colour at random or her skin suddenly becoming darker. She attended the school quietly and eventually earned this horrible sense that caused her to shudder and detest certain people; mostly being Norman's parents. Angel could never figure out why but she hated them.

When Angel was twelve, that is when her shapeshifting abilities started to kick in. At first they were assumed lucid dreams of some kind that she kept to herself, but eventually she realized she was the cat she was dreaming about. She was turning into smaller animals, though it often caused her to become sick when she changed back. Angel never told anyone about this out of fear, and a nagging in her head that having anyone else know was a danger to her well being. Once she got the hang of it however, she stayed up one day to find out why she had this nagging despising urge whenever she saw Norman's parents, and observed as a calico cat that could easily pass off as a common stray she had seen around. What she saw confirmed her ability to detect lies as the result of the truth of Norman's situation was appauling. Angel tested this when asking her parents some obvious questions, and then she had this feeling that everything around her was some kind of ruse.

Taking an interest in animal anatomy and mythology, one of the only few people to not set her off was Lux, and was part of the reason they became awkward friends in the first place, though the relationship was very strained at most times. As the two of them got older, Angel confided in Lux that she had powers after the incident of the collapsing building, and figured that was a reason that they were there. Lux's inability to control his own powers that he didn't know were his summoning abilities at the time, allowed Angel more shapeshifting options as well as practice of her lesser mastered illusion ability for hiding monsters before they were slain or sent back through whatever gate Lux had accidentally summoned, and passed off as a hallucination, unknown to Angel. Angel eventually managed to convince Lux to help her in getting out of Clouds crossing by whatever means necessary.

Other: Angel hates lying and this has gotten to a point where anything involving lies or deception sets her off. Long story short, she has a BS detector.
    Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 01-04-2016 at 08:14 PM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

SUs look pretty good, Char, though it's unlikely the kids really get to use the computers much, if at all.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    I see those references Char. Don't think I don't cause I do.
    Why, I have no idea what you're talking about~ ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    SUs look pretty good, Char, though it's unlikely the kids really get to use the computers much, if at all.
    Ah, yeah, I wasn't really sure about those, actually, but oh well. I went ahead and edited that part out ^^

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    Ah, yeah, I wasn't really sure about those, actually, but oh well. I went ahead and edited that part out ^^
    Yeah, it's hard to figure out what to explain and what not to explain when you feel like you are already bombarding people with information, I've had it happen numerous times here, and it's just like "Should have explained that. And that. And that. AND that..."

And Velo I know I told you already, but for reference here, your characters are good too.

The secret weapon has appeared... not really lol!
    anyway just saying cause I been a bit sleepy tonight, hashing out a post, planning to go over the second char's story a bit and edit it.

Spoiler:
    Name: Reynaldo Sage Quercetum
    Patron God: Dionysus the god of fertility, winemaking/wine, festivity and ecstasy.
    Appearance: Reynaldo (or Rey for short) is an androgynous male bordering on the fine line of womanly. Shoulder length waves of ash brown hair frame the delicate features of his face, helping to accentuate his ruby irises topped off with his frameless spectacles.
    Personality: Reynaldo is known for his lightheartedness and always offering his help to anyone in need. He tends to be a split between a laid-back go-with-the-flow sort of attitude, to completely flamboyant, flirty, and in a person’s face. Despite generally being misunderstood, he means well.
    A fact few come to terms with is that, like a coin, he has dual sides: calm and wild. Even his brother, to this day, doesn’t understand what triggers him. When utterly uncontainable he has been known to instantly calm to the taste of grape juice. Theater also helps keep him calm, sucking him into the characters he is asked to portray.
    History: Abandoned and brought to Cloud Cross as infants, Reynaldo and his fraternal twin brother were very close. Ever vigilant, Axura had always protected him. School was easy for him when all he had to do was copy his brother’s paper to get a good grade. His brother was his best friend, his only friend it seemed. On occasion he’d rant how he dreamt of a blinding light and prodding machines.
    At age of 12, at recess Reynaldo played with a mirthful squeal trying to catch his brother. A simple trip was all it took for him to discover his powers. Upon contacting the ground, a grape vine sprouted out from the now fertile ground to wrap around his arm, screaming in fear he kicked away as if some manner of beast struck at him.
    Axura stared apathetically at him. Scrambling to his feet Rey caught up to him grabbing out for his hand only to be smacked, backhand across the face. Tears welled up in the boys eyes as he contemplated Axura’s reasoning.
    Years passed by like falling leaves and he was distanced. Eventually Reynaldo came to the conclusion that he would have to fight for his brother's attention all his life.
    Other: He is a Megalophobic, meaning he has fear of large things.
    ~~~~
    Name: Axura Sol Quercetum
    Patron God: Apollo, Greek sun god of music, prophecy, colonization, medicine, archery (but not for war or hunting), poetry, dance, intellectual inquiry and the care of herds and flocks.
    Appearance: Short and messy blonde hair, that’s Axura. He’s tall with a lean built body that he isn’t afraid to show off with his tendency of turning any shirt he owns into a half-himation. He has a semi round but square face, always half lidded brilliant ruby eyes similar to Reynaldo’s.
    Personality: He is very stoic, reserved, and calm. Axura only speaks when someone asks directly for his opinion or he absolutely feels it necessary to speak. He is usually just a silent socially awkward observer from the side lines. One might spy him, if they are stealthy, alone playing a Lyre, reading off bad poetry, or singing softly to himself with an angelic voice.
    Reynaldo, his brother, is the only one to know of these hobbies outright. At a young age Axura wrote poetry that he would read to his ‘little’ brother to cheer him up on gloomy days.
    History: Abandoned and brought to Cloud Cross as infants, Axura and his fraternal twin brother were very close. Ever vigilant, Axura had always protected Reynaldo. On occasion the fact that the other copied his answers for a good grade irritated him to no end. He was the smart one, feeling leeched off of. He did generally worry, even more so when his brother brought up those weird dreams of his.
    An incident happened when he was 6; a vision came to him of his brother bringing a vine forth from the ground. He didn’t understand it at the time but soon learned that it was a prophecy. He grew to dislike his brother’s obnoxious personality until it formed into pure hate. Quickly he decided he would use the other’s power as a reason distances them. Reynaldo would have to find someone else to cling to.
    Other: He is a Technophobic and suffers from Hemophilia.
    Last edited by Xelxe Attis; 02-11-2016 at 01:05 AM.

And Mr. TBD finally appears! Just let me know when you have them finished, Xel.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Hey, I'm thinking about joining this, but I was wondering if there was a date planned for it to start, and also, if you will be accepting SUs after it starts.

We don't have a planned start date yet, as I would prefer to have a majority, if not all of the SUs done before we start, and will be accepting post-start SUs as log as the person submitting is willing to play catch up.

Hmm... I'm curious who would win in a fight--Seraphine or Shawn xD Between the two of them, ain't no one gonna mess with these kids. Right? actually I get the feeling that they are not going to work well together xDDDDD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame