Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    Haha, I thought about starting Shawn's post with her using a punching bag too, but decided she'd most likely be at the game with friends ~who I should really name though I figured them to be insignificant NPC's for now?~ Glad I didn't, though, as Velo's scene was much more interesting than I could have made mine xD

It's interesting how Shawn and Sera share a few traits though their personalities are so different--looking forward to seeing how they interact :D

Also, is anyone planning an interaction with Lydia or can I go ahead and post something else with her? I had an idea with her the other day ^^
    Awww, shucks. :D

I'm looking forward to it, too, although I imagine that Shawn will be walking into a slightly frosty atmosphere. Hopefully everyone can bond over violence exercise!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

@FedoraChar I'll poke Xel tomorrow and ask him.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

The King of Digimon Fiery Fastball's Avatar
    @Winter, I fixed it. Does it have your "Seal of approval"?

@Fiery Fastball
    Sorry for taking so long to reply back to this, but unfortunately I still can't accept it. Your history section now does very little to explain what Eric has been doing with his life in Cloud's Cross up to this point, as well as little to suggest how he's developed/discovered his powers, let alone explain them... or how he hides them, because I think someone would have realized the kid can summon zombies by now if he didn't know how to hide them...and considering they're in a sealed bunker, summoning up zombies at this point in time would be...highly difficult.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hey, uh, just so everyone knows, Lysander and Sera are free for anyone to interact with no i am not trying to hint at anything shhh since I don't really know what to do with them right now! If no one wants/needs the interaction I can probably do something with them soon, but, yeah, just my two cents hehe.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

*slaps on I SURVIVED V-DAY sticker on* Flower Shop work, guyz. It's deh bomb 8)

@Velocity: Shawn'll be over there soonish? I was kinda curious to see where this thing with Beaux could lead xD (and Lydia prolly wouldn't have gone to the gym realistically xD)

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame