Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    I hadn't heard about that. (I haven't been keeping up recently.) Well, I hope everything ends up alright. But, yes, references!

Administrator

Yeah he got a pretty big case of Aggressive Ulcerative Colitis. His immune system was even fighting against the medicine for it making it harder on him. It's started to calm down now since his surgery. He's got a full year and more to revisit the doctor every month. Maybe even more surgery they mention. Though he's started a patreon now and each new milestone he/they promise a scripted video a month per each new milestone. He's about to hit the second milestone, so soon it'll be at 2 scripted videos a month and (I think) 6 unscripted. Either way he's doing ok right now, but that's why he's been so inactive lately. Everyone, including Martin himself are saying Health is more important and not to worry about videos unless he's feeling up to it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Oh dang. Yeah, health is much more important than videos. Like I said, I hope everything goes well for him, he's a great guy and a good comedian.

:P my partner, which was a shinx, always had this amazing ability to either not want to use discharge in a monster house or would run out of PP for it just before we found the house. Monster houses were a nightmare before I taught myself dark pulse, afterward it was fine. Though of course the worst part is that you never really have enough space for the treasure in the monster house.

May or may not have forgotten to look at the last few posts before writing this.

VPP

Administrator

Most monster house traps I hit had anything worth taking. If anything it was the gummies and even if my inventory was full. I just ate those instead of holding onto them making them into shakes. If anything had a move or ability to cancel electric moves it just made it more tidius. Having to use a foe-hold or foe-fear orb. That plus agility made it super easy to speed through. If all else and it went downhill. A quick pure seed and a step on the stairs fixes that.

The time is upon us...

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Now that school is back up, I'm probably going to be a lot more active. Ech.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Administrator

No college for me for now. Out looking for a job somewhere now. No luck so far...

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    No college for me for now. Out looking for a job somewhere now. No luck so far...
    Yeah, the job market is pretty sucky at the moment. I'm stuck at a job where it seems like everyone's working mega overtime, all over the weekend, and on vacation. To me, there's no point in going on vacation if you're expected to bring your laptop with you and work.

And yeah, all this stress, overtime, and burnout is literally killing employees. My brother had a coworker that got overcome with stress, got cancer, and died because of it. That's worse than slavery if you ask me.

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Good luck with your job, friend.

Also it's my birthday!

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Happy birthsay!