I'm Back.. With News!

So, today..

- I maced myself trying to show someone else how to use the thing.
    - Someone in the parking lot of my store got car-jacked at gunpoint.
    - I made a rap song about nothing. (Warning: Lots of Swearing!)
    - I decided to come back to Pokémon Crossroads.

How was your day? Feel free to answer in the comments.

In the past month I've accomplished a few many important things.

I now own a 2014 Ford Fusion. I gloat simply because it is a "newer model" vehicle, and NOT the 1995 "Beast" that I was driving. I also obtained a Driver's License. So now that PxR road trip can actually happen. That is, if any of you actually want it to. I am in the process of buying my first house, and learning about the processes of "House Flipping." Which will hopefully bring me quite a decent income as a crutch to support my dreams of being a successful Musician, as well as run a Clothing Line and Comic Book Series.

As far as Pokémon Crossroads, I return with a purpose. A glorious one that I feel all of you may actually approve of. Firstly, I will likely be reviving the PxR Podcast with a Co-Host yet to be named. If I cannot find a Co-Host, I will simply host it alone, and have guests on it, like any regular podcast or talk show. Secondly, I will be a part of WAR: Season III. I will only be a participant trying to earn points for the team I decide to join. Which if everything goes according to plan will be Sabi's "Crayon Warriors".

As far as Team Awesome; as a WAR Team, it is going on an indefinite hiatus. It may even be several years before I decide to bring it back to WAR. As far as PxR is concerned, I may yet make it a Group which people can join or leave at any point just for fun. For previous WAR Team Members, the T-Shirt I promised is a VERY REAL thing. For those Members I can send you the shirt for free. You certainly earned it. Everyone else who decides to join the group is welcome to purchase one at the links provided (A brother has to make money somehow. There's a cheaper version HERE without the back).

The names on the back of the shirt are as follows:

- XaiakuX
    - Saraibre Ryu
    - Bulbasaur
    - Dragon Master Mike
    - Death's Spook
    - Velocity
    - Grassy Aggron
    - Lightning Dash
    - Daixtey
    - Nekomata
    - TheProtobabe
    - Ash K.
    - Speed-X
    - Eri
    - Purple Umbreon
    - Homura

... In that order.

I will also be actively participating in the RP Boards, primarily to Sabi's "Augment" RP Project. This RP is destined to be huge, and I'm beyond excited to be a part of it. I will also play host to a few of my own RP ideas on the side in the coming year. Although I don't expect much, considering my RPs are never based around Pokémon.

Finally, I hope to potentially host Member of the Year 2015. I have ideas to make it bigger and better than ever, but of course, I would need approval first. I know I adopted the responsibility in the past, but I'm not sure how well received that idea is, now-a-days.

As far as being active on Pokémon Crossroads, I'll be active... probably... 2 or 3 days out of the week. I am a very busy man, after all. I'm adding on with the Podcast, MotY, the RP, and the PxR Group. But, I want each of you to know that this will always be a home to me. Just the same, I consider each and every one of you like family to me. New members and Old Members. For 11 years I grew up with a lot of you. Even though PxR has only been around for 2 of them, the Pe2k guys know what I mean. I'm glad to be back here, even though I wasn't really gone long.

To wrap this up. I know there's a thread for returns and whatnot. But this was a lot to write. I figured a page stretcher was good as a thread of its own.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

2. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    That shirt is amazing awesome!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

4. This post has been liked by:

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Haha, I should probably get a shirt for giggles. :3
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone