Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Major announcement regarding this comic, copying and pasting from my Deviantart account.
    Spoiler:
    RIGHT THEN

Some major announcements concerning all my comics.

First, I would like to thank everyone who follows Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cage of Eternity for following, commenting, faving, or even just reading CoE. But I have something really big I need to tell you all.

I… am discontinuing Cage to Eternity the comic.

However, I am restarting it, now as a written fanfiction. I should be able to get update out slower than it was as a comic, but with a LOT more information and content.

This was a decision that I took several days to make. At some point, I realized I really wasn’t going to be continuing CoE as a comic ever. After a little while of trying to juggle both SL and PMDRR at once made me aware that I’m not the kind of person who can handle multiple regularly updating entirely digitally drawn comics at once. While all three are stories I desperately want to tell, I cannot tell all three at once in their original format.

So here’s the new thing. Cage of Eternity is restarted as a written fanfiction. It will update as I complete chapters. SL will be on hiatus until I complete CoE, and then I will release an announcement regarding my plans for it. PMDRR will be on hiatus until my life calms down a bit and I have a bit of buffer, and then will resume updating on Wednesdays again. I’m not sure when that will be.

This was a major decision for me, ending the hiatus and changing the format for CoE.

Also have a link to chapter two since I refuse to copy and paste that crazy long chapter AGAIN

@LKWayvern Sorry for the late response but darn, I'm sorry to hear that you're cancelling this. I was really enjoying it, though writing stories in place of doing comics is an equally effective way to go. :] I wish you luck! Are you still continuing Renegade's Redemption?

I'm not ACTUALLY actually cancelling it. I'm not drawing the comic anymore, but it's being continued in written form.
    I want to continue PMDRR, but a nasty storm called Hurricane Senior Year has hit by me and is showering all sorts of unexpected stuff. So... I want to continue drawing it, but if worst comes to worst I'm a much faster writer.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I'm not ACTUALLY actually cancelling it. I'm not drawing the comic anymore, but it's being continued in written form.
    I want to continue PMDRR, but a nasty storm called Hurricane Senior Year has hit by me and is showering all sorts of unexpected stuff. So... I want to continue drawing it, but if worst comes to worst I'm a much faster writer.
    Yeah I know. xD That's why I said that continuing in written form (a.k.a. fan fiction) is a great alternative anyway.

That's not surprising! Just take it easy. You can always come back to it. :]