Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Hmm, uh, not quite sure yet. xD Although fancy is totally my style so I guess we'll see. Or I could do multiples! PXR minimal, PXR retro, PXR fancy-super-detailed. Lawls.

Nah, nah, not like Fakemon, like actual Pokemon. xD I suppose it was really hoping for too much that my lovely fan-fic characters could get some time in the spotlight. <3 I'll just stick to drawing them then lol. And yeah, but my Pikachu's slick styled hair and bandana are awesome. >.>

Heck yeah. Bring up a few different concepts and we can use a few or all of them. I mean, the way the logo is, maybe make one Blue, Green, and Red over a black, white, or grey shirt. We could even throw them on those zipper-less hooded sweaters. I forget what they're called. Maybe even those little can sleeves, coozies? Koosies? Koozy? pfft. There's a ton of possibilities when it comes to that.

SPEAKING OF! I should forewarn not everything on Spreadshirt is available for designs. I think this is stupid, and I hate it. So certain hats, clothes, and accessories will tell you that you can't put a design on it. However a lot of the time it's because of file dimensions, file type, and a few other things. The only one I've come to figure out well enough are the shirts. So we can just as easily do that. I've been reading into the details of restrictions and such, and hopefully soon we'll be able to put PxR on Hats, Phone cases, and other things that have hindered me, personally. xD

BUT! I'm jumping the gun. Let's first get an account set up if we're going to be serious about this. I have my own spreadshirt, but I don't want to put PxR stuff on it, because then the money would go to me, and not PxR. As it stands I'm terrible with financial upkeep so I'd rather @HKim do it, and then allow me, and/or the team that is willing to help with this, the Log-in info for the account, then I can take it from there as far as uploads, design placement, and pricing.

As far as pricing, like I said, it'll start out low, because of a couple reasons. 1. Americans are cheap. If you're paying more than 20 dollars for a T-shirt, you're either rich, or insane. 2. We aren't a big product, we aren't famous. To come out of the fences with high dollar merchandise would likely hurt us more than help us. So the PxR profit margin will be low at first. But the way I see it, if you make a 5 dollar profit off of a shirt that you didn't pay any money to sell, that's 5 dollars you didn't have before. Spreadshirt makes it easy, despite it's several complications. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Heck yeah. Bring up a few different concepts and we can use a few or all of them. I mean, the way the logo is, maybe make one Blue, Green, and Red over a black, white, or grey shirt. We could even throw them on those zipper-less hooded sweaters. I forget what they're called. Maybe even those little can sleeves, coozies? Koosies? Koozy? pfft. There's a ton of possibilities when it comes to that.

SPEAKING OF! I should forewarn not everything on Spreadshirt is available for designs. I think this is stupid, and I hate it. So certain hats, clothes, and accessories will tell you that you can't put a design on it. However a lot of the time it's because of file dimensions, file type, and a few other things. The only one I've come to figure out well enough are the shirts. So we can just as easily do that. I've been reading into the details of restrictions and such, and hopefully soon we'll be able to put PxR on Hats, Phone cases, and other things that have hindered me, personally. xD

BUT! I'm jumping the gun. Let's first get an account set up if we're going to be serious about this. I have my own spreadshirt, but I don't want to put PxR stuff on it, because then the money would go to me, and not PxR. As it stands I'm terrible with financial upkeep so I'd rather @HKim do it, and then allow me, and/or the team that is willing to help with this, the Log-in info for the account, then I can take it from there as far as uploads, design placement, and pricing.

As far as pricing, like I said, it'll start out low, because of a couple reasons. 1. Americans are cheap. If you're paying more than 20 dollars for a T-shirt, you're either rich, or insane. 2. We aren't a big product, we aren't famous. To come out of the fences with high dollar merchandise would likely hurt us more than help us. So the PxR profit margin will be low at first. But the way I see it, if you make a 5 dollar profit off of a shirt that you didn't pay any money to sell, that's 5 dollars you didn't have before. Spreadshirt makes it easy, despite it's several complications. xD

Link me to the site and let me know if there are any special instructions I need to do.

Done and done.

@Lunar Latias
    You should sign up for spreadshirt. Honestly, you'd make bank putting your designs on t-shirts. I would highly recommend it, the only problem is, I'm not sure if spreadshirt works for those in Australia. I know it ships to Australia, but I'm not sure about running a shop. I would look into it, and if so, do it. You'd definitely make some decent money at.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Done and done.

@Lunar Latias
    You should sign up for spreadshirt. Honestly, you'd make bank putting your designs on t-shirts. I would highly recommend it, the only problem is, I'm not sure if spreadshirt works for those in Australia. I know it ships to Australia, but I'm not sure about running a shop. I would look into it, and if so, do it. You'd definitely make some decent money at.
    Okies, I'll look into it. xD But for something like this, wouldn't I be better off going with an Australia site? Unless I have more than one. Actually, now I'm assuming the American demographic would be larger..

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Okies, I'll look into it. xD But for something like this, wouldn't I be better off going with an Australia site? Unless I have more than one. Actually, now I'm assuming the American demographic would be larger..
    That, and Americans tend to focus on buying things they want, as opposed to what they need. So they would buy a cool graphic Tee, as opposed to new silverware, or replacing that old lamp that hasn't worked since 2004. Stuff like that. Like me, for instance, My house needs a microwave. Well, I decided that my tax return would be better spent on a new PS4. Though, in my defense, the circumstances of my situation made my decision acceptable. If you're curious about that, read my "Very Merry X-Kun Blog". I'm just saying that 350 dollars could have bought me a really nice microwave.

Back on topic, I'm basically saying that most Americans are easily seduced by nice things. That may go for people as a whole, but I've never been to another country aside from Canada. However, given your talents, I'm pretty sure it'd take an iron will not to buy one of your shirts.

Anyways, I'm waiting to hear back from Harry. When he gets back to me, we'll be able to start uploading designs, advertising forum wide, website posts, and everything crazy like that. Then we can hopefully get this thing kicked off the way I envisioned it. HOPEFULLY, I can end up contributing to this forum in a major and positive way. Because that's all this is really about for me, anyways. Helping this forum and community grow.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~