Thread: Anime Forum

Anime Forum

I'm going to drop the ball here. I noticed there's no section for anime and manga here. I feel like there are plenty of members here who would love to post around in an anime section. I highly doubt it won't be popular, so why not give it a go? I know, for one thing, I'd be so much more willing to make my presence known here if there were an anime & manga section made... or more appropriately, an Asian Culture section where you can discuss not only anime, manga, light novels, but Jdramas, their music, card game franchises, etc. I think it would be a good idea, and end well! So, please consider it?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Anime currently belongs in our Media Hall forum. But if we have enough interest, we can definitely try an Asian Culture board :)
    GCEA

Ah thanks for suggesting Palamon. I wasn't sure at first I even asked Braixen about the anime culture but at least I know it's in that forum. I love the idea for Asian culture though so much to talk about!

4. This post has been liked by:

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Some people from SPC are trying to find a home here and I think the likelihood of them sticking around here is greatly increased if they see a dedicated Japanese/Asian Culture area that has lots of room for Animanga related posting. I agree that a forum should almost always only create a sub forum when they realize there are enough threads to fill it, but I think the potential is big here. It would also make them feel welcomed. If the forum doesn't fly it can always be removed, I don't think it would hurt to test it out but that is my opinion alone.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Braixen View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Some people from SPC are trying to find a home here and I think the likelihood of them sticking around here is greatly increased if they see a dedicated Japanese/Asian Culture area that has lots of room for Animanga related posting.
    This. This. This. I came here from SPC, and am trying to find a place here, and I won't speak for other people, but I know at least two other people here'd be cool and love an Asian Culture Board. It'd make me stick around, too! And I'd help it out whenever possible. Testing it out would be a cool idea. See if it works, and if it doesn't, make it a sub-forum, maybe?

Senior Administrator

Probably can't hurt. I mean, where else am I going to put all our shipping threads?

9. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Alright then, here is the forum. Enjoy :)

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...-Asian-Culture
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by: