Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall Anime 2015

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    So far just Owari no Seraph. The anime finally caught up to where I left off in the manga, so now I can start watching for Madopire~ (Krul).

I'm so far ahead in 1-punch man that I'm not actively watching it.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    So far just Owari no Seraph. The anime finally caught up to where I left off in the manga, so now I can start watching for Madopire~ (Krul).

I'm so far ahead in 1-punch man that I'm not actively watching it.
    I worship Krul.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Watching...

Sunday: Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan: It's cute... but the episodes being only three minutes makes it very disappointing.

Concrete Revolutio: I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. Needless to say, it's pretty dark, so I'm pretty sure... that's probably why?

Tuesday: Hidan no Aria AA: A very... nothing happening spinoff/prequel. It's just not very interesting, imo.

Wednesday: Shomin Sample: Easily my favorite this season, and not without reason. The comedy is so funny... ahaha, poor Kimito, though.

Thursday: Lance N' Masques: I never know what's going on in this show, ever.

Friday: K Return of Kings: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That is all.

Noragami Aragoto: This anime is sad, much sadder than season one.
    ):

Hacka Doll: Fun anime, but not all plots work themselves out. =/

Saturday: Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Generic, and I don't like it. Pretty colors, though.

Owari no Seraph Kessen-hen: I'm wondering if it'll "overtake the manga", but it doesn't seem like it will.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Honestly, I wanted this anime to be given more than it received. =/

That's about it.

I'm watching Arc V, too, but idk what to say.

Anybody here see the first block of Digimon Adventure Tri? I'm not going to say much to avoid spoilers because I want to blabber my mouth off about it right now as I just finished seeing all four episodes, but to give a three word description: Awesome nostalgia overload. The first four episodes are up on Anime4You and it must be seen to be fully enjoyed.
    ""Man, kids these days. They think it's a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique."

5. This post has been liked by:

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
    Anybody here see the first block of Digimon Adventure Tri? I'm not going to say much to avoid spoilers because I want to blabber my mouth off about it right now as I just finished seeing all four episodes, but to give a three word description: Awesome nostalgia overload. The first four episodes are up on Anime4You and it must be seen to be fully enjoyed.
    I feel like I've just met some very old, very dear friends whom I haven't seen in quite a while. I absolutely loved this. It was everything I wanted out of a new Digimon story. I really enjoyed the slower and more thoughtful pacing and how much more cerebral this was. Lot of good references to the original Digmon series as well, which was very welcome.

Spoiler:
    I love how the characters are not living up to their crests. Tai isn't courageous, Matt isn't acting like a friend, Joe isn't reliable, etc. They're really fleshing out the characters out.

Also the fight between Omnimon and Alphamon was awesome.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

7. This post has been liked by:

Yato 

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    I feel like I've just met some very old, very dear friends whom I haven't seen in quite a while. I absolutely loved this. It was everything I wanted out of a new Digimon story. I really enjoyed the slower and more thoughtful pacing and how much more cerebral this was. Lot of good references to the original Digmon series as well, which was very welcome.

Spoiler:
    I love how the characters are not living up to their crests. Tai isn't courageous, Matt isn't acting like a friend, Joe isn't reliable, etc. They're really fleshing out the characters out.

Also the fight between Omnimon and Alphamon was awesome.
    All of this I agree with. You've also gotta give credit to the animation style, especially during the evolution and battle sequences. I just think it's simply glorious, really. it's like a high def version of the style Adventure 01 and 02 used; with newer techniques giving all the characters a fresh look. it's perfect.
    ""Man, kids these days. They think it's a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique."

9. This post has been liked by:

I need to watch Tri at some point, though it might be a little weird for me since I never finished the original Digimon Adventure :c Still, from what I've been seeing people are enjoying it, so that's all the more reason for me to check it out~

dreamwidth // plurk // tumblr // gallery
    gfx by lucia @ pxr // feat. lily white