Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank goodness Toei hasn't messed this up yet. I think releasing it in theaters is probably the best option to do it. The first "movie" made over a million USD, so there is no excuse to mess up the animation. If only they did this with Sailor Moon, Saint Seya, and DBZ Super.

I actually liked the angle they did with Taichi. He's not a little kid anymore, and can actually understand the dangers that come with fighting in a pretty closed off area of town. He finally comprehends that people do get hurt.

Praise my girl Mimi and Izumi's love for her. I am going to be very shitty if they don't get together in the end.
    shady signature is shady

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    I'm halfway through Ketsui right now. Mimi's character development is absolutely stunning. She's honestly my favorite character right now.

EDIT: Finished it. Ketsui was even better than the first one. I'm really, really, really loving the slow pace of the show. It's just so much more contemplative and cerebral -- it continues to be exactly what I wanted out of a third Digimon season.
    Last edited by Lord Celebi; 03-13-2016 at 05:12 AM.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I need to watch Ketsui. *O*

I loved the first one, though, and I don't think it's too slow at all. The 'slowness' really stops and makes you think. Because they've all matured, it's not gonna be like a little 'kid's' show anymore. It's got more depth and feeling to it now.

On another note, I really loved Tamers as well. I don't know which I like better. xD;

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

The latest five episodes have been out for like a week now in case anyone is wondering.

I was actually really sick when they initially came out and was planning to go to bed early but I wanted to watch one episode of FMAB. However, then I saw on the "recently updated" list that Digimon Tri had been updated and suddenly it was 1 AM and I was in tears. I'm scared for this February y'all.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Movie #5 is out! Watching t now instead of doing homework!

Okay watching Meiko's monologue in part 3, I was weirded out by the subtitles. Especially when the words 'top bloke' were said.
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-02-2017 at 04:53 AM.