Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ooh, that's a sweet page! Awesome use of lighting with the campfire! The storyline seems interesting too.

You did great, Neko. This page is wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLeeMan View Post
    You did great, Neko. This page is wonderful!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ooh, that's a sweet page! Awesome use of lighting with the campfire! The storyline seems interesting too.
    Thank you! Always fun for me to do high contrast lighting. The story is a bit of a mess, but that's what you get in these big collab projects. xD

---

Lots of new art since my last post here. =D

Giragon: A Flygon/Giratina mix a friend made up.

---

April Request Stream and PRS 5th Birthday Request Streams:

---

Some larger versions of things finished in request streams + patron requests.

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

I love the way you can totally master both the cute and funny characters, as well as the awesome and badass-characters! And of course everything in between. :3

Thanks for sharing your great art again!

I love the way you can totally master both the cute and funny characters, as well as the awesome and badass-characters! And of course everything in between. :3

Thanks for sharing your great art again!
    Yee! Thank you! ^_^ My art typically leans towards the cutesy side but I do try to draw some more varied stuff when I can. xD

--

Another Patron Request: It was a 'do whatever you want' request so I went and finished my Nargacuga Kitten sketch. Then I took it a step forward and created a Nargakitten army.

For you non-hunters around here, here's what each of these critters are:

Nargacuga: The original. Fast, stealthy, and deadly. Spike tail to smash faces with.
    Lucent Nargacuga: Rare Sub-species. Rare and particularly deadly. Can turn invisible and has poison spikes.
    Green Nargacuga: Sub-species. Extra mean but not quite as stealthy. Fast to kill.
    Silverwind Nargacuga: Deviant species. If normal Nargacuga wasn't frightening enough, homing projectiles and blades of wind.
    Fiercewater Nargacuga: Variant species. That one kitty that likes to play in the water. And probably kill you with it.

Last edited by Nekomata; 05-19-2018 at 04:40 AM.

7. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Aww, they're cute! They're like kitten owl dragons! They sure seem to like killing things! XD

Aww, they're cute! They're like kitten owl dragons! They sure seem to like killing things! XD
    They are precious. xD Of course, their actual in-game counterparts are a force to be reckoned with. A play a weapon that doesn't do as well with Nargacuga since these kitty-wyverns are speedy and hard to target. I've beaten regular Nargacuga- never fought Lucent, Green, or Fiercewater (since they're not in the game/s I currently play)... And Silverwind... that was the single fastest wipeout I ever had in a quest.

Here's actual images of the Nargacuga family.

URPG Staff

THAT. BAGELGOOSE. IS AMAZING. I love it, it's so cute.

I actually only played 4U (*shifty eyes at my 330+ hours on it...*) and World; Generations lost my attention, but that might be because I'd just grinding out my Gogmazios armor on 4U when Generations came out, and the servers somewhat died and I couldn't use the thing I'd just spent hours grinding, lmfao.

Love your sketches; you're great with poses and giving them life! You also draw some great wings and some beautiful feathers--it's apparent you've done a lot of studying/practice on that front. Absolutely lovely!

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

You forgot googly eyes. Skdjfbgklsd.
    They all look wonderful Neko. I don't know how you draw so much so fast and so well. But it sure is pretty to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorLeeMan View Post
    You forgot googly eyes. Skdjfbgklsd.
    They all look wonderful Neko. I don't know how you draw so much so fast and so well. But it sure is pretty to watch.
    You're right. I'll have to fix that. xD

I draw fast cause Quantity > Quality.

Quote Originally Posted by K'sariya View Post
    THAT. BAGELGOOSE. IS AMAZING. I love it, it's so cute.

I actually only played 4U (*shifty eyes at my 330+ hours on it...*) and World; Generations lost my attention, but that might be because I'd just grinding out my Gogmazios armor on 4U when Generations came out, and the servers somewhat died and I couldn't use the thing I'd just spent hours grinding, lmfao.

Love your sketches; you're great with poses and giving them life! You also draw some great wings and some beautiful feathers--it's apparent you've done a lot of studying/practice on that front. Absolutely lovely!
    A FELLOW HUNTER. =D YEEEEE! I've played 3U, 4U, Gen, and World so far. Hoping to pick up GU in August. =D Love the series- but I can agree on the grind. Sometimes the games just wear you out enough that you need a break. xD There's still people playing 4U- not as many as there used to be, but it's still active. If you ever need people to play with, the discord server I host has a bunch of people who play- mostly beginners/intermediate players but a few of us are further in. I'm the only one with 4U I think- we've got a handful with Gen and a handful with World. =) We're always happy to lend a hand.

Bagelgoose is one of my favorite new ones. I'll be making him available as a sticker on Redbubble later on. He'll be on my PS4 to protect it. xD

And thank you! I've worked a lot to try improving my anatomy and whatnot- it's always a process. xD