Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, dang, that's quite a sketch-fest, but they look great! And is that Ori I see (far left, third down from the top) or am I getting that mistaken for something else?
    That is indeed Ori! And if I'm guessing correctly, he'll definitely be colored/shaded in the next sketch request stream. The person who requested Ori last month- and for him to be lined this month- made it very clear he wants that one done. xD Ori is precious though, so YAY.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    That is indeed Ori! And if I'm guessing correctly, he'll definitely be colored/shaded in the next sketch request stream. The person who requested Ori last month- and for him to be lined this month- made it very clear he wants that one done. xD Ori is precious though, so YAY.
    Ah cool, I'm looking forward to that! Glad to see there's more Ori and the Blind Forest fans out there. :3

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ori!! <3

I love that Sandshrew sketch though, it's adorable :D Pokemon + hats = cute
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ori!! <3

I love that Sandshrew sketch though, it's adorable :D Pokemon + hats = cute
    The Sandshrew is from PMD Team Sunflower! =D

Ah cool, I'm looking forward to that! Glad to see there's more Ori and the Blind Forest fans out there. :3
    (Late responses are very late)

Yup! A lot of people in my discord server have played or are in the process of being blackmailed into playing Ori and the Blind Forest. So far every victim has enjoyed it. =D

---

Been a chaotic semester with little to no free time. Here's some art. I've got art from class stuff, but that'll have to wait until I can coherently organize it all.

Umbreons are a thing I made for fun to turn into stickers on Redbubble. The second one was a commission. =D

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

The Sandshrew is from PMD Team Sunflower! =D

(Late responses are very late)

Yup! A lot of people in my discord server have played or are in the process of being blackmailed into playing Ori and the Blind Forest. So far every victim has enjoyed it. =D

---

Been a chaotic semester with little to no free time. Here's some art. I've got art from class stuff, but that'll have to wait until I can coherently organize it all.

Umbreons are a thing I made for fun to turn into stickers on Redbubble. The second one was a commission. =D

Hahaha, yeah Ori and the Blind Forest was an AMAZING experience and game. Cannot wait until the next one releases! I'd ove to have fun blackmailing others to play it xD. I'm sure they're all glad they were forced into playing it.

Both the Umbreons and the commission are really amazing, Neko! Even with little time you make really amazing art! The second one reminds me of something, but I can't place a finger on it. Just reminds me of something I guess. Either way it's really well done! If and when you open commissions back up you'll have to let us know! I'd make another donation to that! Really amazing colors on the second one and the lighting really works with the darkness in that setting! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Cute Umbreon! I like their fluffy ears :D

Wow that commission is beautiful! Everything looks so dreamy. I always love seeing how you use lighting, you're amazing Neko!!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Both that Umbreon and that noodle shop look great! That noodle shop kind of gives me Kung Fu Panda vibes. :]

I love 'em both! What a great use of talent and skill! :3

Both that Umbreon and that noodle shop look great! That noodle shop kind of gives me Kung Fu Panda vibes. :]

I love 'em both! What a great use of talent and skill! :3
    Ahahaha. I wasn't going for any particular feeling with the noodle shop, but hey- can't say no to Kung Fu Panda!

=D Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Cute Umbreon! I like their fluffy ears :D

Wow that commission is beautiful! Everything looks so dreamy. I always love seeing how you use lighting, you're amazing Neko!!
    Fluffy ears are the best kind of ears.

And thank you! =D Lighting is always my favorite part.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hahaha, yeah Ori and the Blind Forest was an AMAZING experience and game. Cannot wait until the next one releases! I'd ove to have fun blackmailing others to play it xD. I'm sure they're all glad they were forced into playing it.

Both the Umbreons and the commission are really amazing, Neko! Even with little time you make really amazing art! The second one reminds me of something, but I can't place a finger on it. Just reminds me of something I guess. Either way it's really well done! If and when you open commissions back up you'll have to let us know! I'd make another donation to that! Really amazing colors on the second one and the lighting really works with the darkness in that setting! =D
    Oh my goodness, yes. I'm very excited for Ori and the Will of the Wisps. =D It's gonna be fun. And I usually hate 2D platformer games.

And thank you! I had fun with that commission. Certainly was a good break from classwork and all. Unfortunately commissions are closed for the time being until I can catch up with my current log of commissions.

--

New Art! Mostly been working on PRS pages lately so not too much non-comic art, but I'll be picking up on some late commissions as soon as I get a small PRS buffer done.

I might post some art and whatnot from class projects later. I'd have to dig those up.

-

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Oh my goodness, yes. I'm very excited for Ori and the Will of the Wisps. =D It's gonna be fun. And I usually hate 2D platformer games.

And thank you! I had fun with that commission. Certainly was a good break from classwork and all. Unfortunately commissions are closed for the time being until I can catch up with my current log of commissions.

--

New Art! Mostly been working on PRS pages lately so not too much non-comic art, but I'll be picking up on some late commissions as soon as I get a small PRS buffer done.

I might post some art and whatnot from class projects later. I'd have to dig those up.

-

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!
    I didn't think I'd like it much at first either. Especially since I started watching someone play it first on Youtube, but I LOVED it still all the same.

Yeah I kinda figured it would take awhile to catch up on all commission work and such before you open them back up with some free time and such too. I just know once you open them back up, I can't miss out! It'll be well worth the wait too. It's so amazing! :D

Oh? Those look as you said. Fluffy and adorable! They're really well made and the shading and lighting on them work really well too!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I didn't think I'd like it much at first either. Especially since I started watching someone play it first on Youtube, but I LOVED it still all the same.

Yeah I kinda figured it would take awhile to catch up on all commission work and such before you open them back up with some free time and such too. I just know once you open them back up, I can't miss out! It'll be well worth the wait too. It's so amazing! :D

Oh? Those look as you said. Fluffy and adorable! They're really well made and the shading and lighting on them work really well too!
    I think sometimes the best games are the ones you didn't expect to love. You go in with lowered expectations and then are pleasantly surprised by what you find. Ori was definitely one of those! xD

Yeaaah. I'm still behind, but I hope to start working on them again this week once I get a tiny PRS buffer ready.

Yeee! Thank you!

--

New art: PotW for my server, Cacnea, and an icon for a friend who's been feeling down lately.

14. This post has been liked by: