Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, it's not wrong to love your story antagonists! I actually thought that panther picture was done, but it's looking even better now!

That postcard dragon is cute and cool! It kind of has a cat-like flair to it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, it's not wrong to love your story antagonists! I actually thought that panther picture was done, but it's looking even better now!

That postcard dragon is cute and cool! It kind of has a cat-like flair to it. :3
    I love my antagonists. xD And yeah, the picture still isn't done. The hiatus put everything on hold. Sometimes I'll do a tonal study- a rough greyscale version of the paintings before I do the more polished version. Helps me plan a bit more, especially ones with higher value contrast.

And yes! The dragon was fun! Got some new art to share from before the hiatus- not much since. The below are also postcard images. They were also both available on redbubble as stickers. Unfortunately, the Sylveon one got taken down rather quickly. The baby Mist and chibi dragon from my previous post are still up though. (Naya got taken down too D=)

3. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Aww, why did they get taken down? I think they're awesome, though. And hey, I like this Sylveon and Misdreavus! Both of them are nicely bright and charming. :3

Aww, why did they get taken down? I think they're awesome, though. And hey, I like this Sylveon and Misdreavus! Both of them are nicely bright and charming. :3
    They got taken down cause Redbubble copyright rules. Someone must've reported the Naya and Sylveon ones. Somehow Mist didn't get noticed. xD I was at least able to order one of each before they got removed- so I'll have a Naya on my laptop soon!

The two drawings were from one of the previous request streams. I usually end up happy with the request stream sketches- especially those two. Couldn't help but finish them. Honestly, the world needs more baby Mist drawings. <3

https://www.redbubble.com/people/Petuniabubbles

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    They got taken down cause Redbubble copyright rules. Someone must've reported the Naya and Sylveon ones. Somehow Mist didn't get noticed. xD I was at least able to order one of each before they got removed- so I'll have a Naya on my laptop soon!

The two drawings were from one of the previous request streams. I usually end up happy with the request stream sketches- especially those two. Couldn't help but finish them. Honestly, the world needs more baby Mist drawings. <3

https://www.redbubble.com/people/Petuniabubbles
    Oh, because they're Nintendo's characters? Boooo. That's lamesauce and boo on the snitch who reported it. Tattle-tale. >:(

That kind of reminds me of what happened to my Flash work on Newgrounds. They KILLED EVERYTHING that had copyrighted music in it. Which was like everything decent I ever had on that site. All part of the war on fans and word of mouth advertising!

Although... with your skills, I'm sure coming up with unique and entirely original characters and creatures is easy cheesy for you.

Oh, because they're Nintendo's characters? Boooo. That's lamesauce and boo on the snitch who reported it. Tattle-tale. >:(

That kind of reminds me of what happened to my Flash work on Newgrounds. They KILLED EVERYTHING that had copyrighted music in it. Which was like everything decent I ever had on that site. All part of the war on fans and word of mouth advertising!

Although... with your skills, I'm sure coming up with unique and entirely original characters and creatures is easy cheesy for you.
    Yeah. I understand the whole reasoning for not wanting mass amounts of Pokemon stuff on redbubble- it DOES take from potential revenue from Pokemon/Nintendo by offering competition. That said, I'd be far more okay with the takedowns if Nintendo/Pokemon would give us more official stickers to buy so we don't have to make our own.

And yeah, I'll be adding some original stickers up over time. And more Pokemon ones. The ones that get taken down get taken down, the ones that don't... well- stickers for all!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

These all look adorable! That's too bad about the stickers though. At least you were able to order one.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome back Neko!!! That's lame they got taken down so fast :( I wonder if there are other sites you could sell it on instead? They're lovely pieces though! They're so bright and cheery! :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Welcome back Neko!!! That's lame they got taken down so fast :( I wonder if there are other sites you could sell it on instead? They're lovely pieces though! They're so bright and cheery! :D
    They weren't even up for 3 hours. xD I've looked around for other sites that will allow for sticker printing, but the pricing is too high elsewhere. I can order stickers for 2.50 on redbubble- custom stickers elsewhere require bulk orders (250+) or are $10 a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    These all look adorable! That's too bad about the stickers though. At least you were able to order one.
    It happens! I may not be able to spread the Nayas to everyone, but I at least get mine! Anyway- I now have a way to cheaply get my own stickers whenever I want. Bwahahahaha!

---

Speaking of stickers: Decided to line/color and older doodle for the sake of getting a sticker of my precious angel floof. <3

Pardon the double post, but just finished this commission! Took forever and a half!

Total time was around 7 - 7.5 hours