Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Holy moley! How long did it take you to do that bottom one? O: Looks so detailed. And fabulous. <3

huni if u think thats failtastic u need to get ur eyes checked
    The bottom one took... lesse... I did the trees separately on one night- took about an hour (I made a big batch of tree assets for interchanging as needed). The rest of it took maybe two hours tops. xD Simple style for the project. Any more detailed and we lose too much time.

And to be fair, my eyes are terrible. Probably the result of staring at my own work too long. xD

No new art this post. Been working on PRS pages. >D Four pages sketched.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    @Lunar Latias
    I've got a token template that I'll be using for any tokens I make. It's a base to work with. The badges themselves are definitely hand drawn. I suppose if you all want, I can post those without the token template. xD
    Nah, I like all the badges with the template. They're so pretty. C': Unless you wanna post them, then post away.

And holy Arceus, I can't draw backgrounds to save my life. But you are awesome! That's a smart idea, though, turning the trees into assets! I did something similar when I was doing 3D modelling for my animation. I counted like, seventy-something books in my scene. Well I only made about five or so and then copy and pasted the rest. Just changed the angles. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Nah, I like all the badges with the template. They're so pretty. C': Unless you wanna post them, then post away.

And holy Arceus, I can't draw backgrounds to save my life. But you are awesome! That's a smart idea, though, turning the trees into assets! I did something similar when I was doing 3D modelling for my animation. I counted like, seventy-something books in my scene. Well I only made about five or so and then copy and pasted the rest. Just changed the angles. XD
    I might post them later. >D

Yeah- I'm making assets of anything that'll appear frequently in the animation. Considering the setting, the trees were definitely going to be used a lot. xD

Just something I did for a site I help out with. For April Fool's, they wanted to change everything to Digimon instead of Pokemon- so have a Flamedramon.

Edit: The image apparently doesn't like mobile devices. I'll replace it with a different img url tomorrow. G'night.

Last edited by Nekomata; 04-03-2016 at 09:23 PM.

5. This post has been liked by:

I love that flamedramon! :D Looks awesome. c: The way you do your lighting is always fantastic.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Just something I did for a site I help out with. For April Fool's, they wanted to change everything to Digimon instead of Pokemon- so have a Flamedramon.

Edit: The image apparently doesn't like mobile devices. I'll replace it with a different img url tomorrow. G'night.
    That's gorgeous Neko! So smooth and shiny, and I love the lighting too! :D
    GCEA

Flamedramon was always one of my favourites! I actually had an action figure once. God knows what happened to it, though. D:

Anyway awesome job! I really love the colours and lighting you used.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Flamedramon was always one of my favourites! I actually had an action figure once. God knows what happened to it, though. D:

Anyway awesome job! I really love the colours and lighting you used.
    Thank you! It's been a very long time since I've watched any Digimon, but I do remember Flamedramon being pretty epic- so I was a little excited to draw him!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That's gorgeous Neko! So smooth and shiny, and I love the lighting too! :D
    Thank you! Lighting is always my favorite part. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love that flamedramon! :D Looks awesome. c: The way you do your lighting is always fantastic.
    Yeee. Thank you! ^_^

--

New arts- these are sorta speed paintings... not really paintings... drawings? Speed drawings? I dunno. Average time for these was around 30-45 mins each. Trying to be a bit more frequent with art and PRS work. =D

These are (possibly) for future PXR tokens.

@Nekomata I LOVE THEM ALL. Especially that Smeargle one. So cute. ;u; <3

You really are good with your lighting and colour palettes, Neko.

Please tag me when you're done with more beautiful work neko <3 die hard fan right here

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -