Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sundans

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I liked 'em both. O: I know they're unmastered, but you get feedback anyway. xD The first one seems a little grate-y, and the second one is slightly repetitive. They're both awesome though and I'm interested to see the outcome of both. c: I'm still amazed by people's ability to make music. xD All I can do is crappy tracks on garageband. XDDD I remember in, like, 2007 I did my first one and it was hilarious. I did a few more since and they got better, but I lost them. :C If I still had them (I THINK I might have one) I'd TOTALLY show them to you. XDDD

~SF.
    Haha. Thanks :D
    Yeah, the first one isn't even mixed completely, let alone mastered. The levels are all even, so that is why it is so grate-y. XD
    The second has actually changed quite a bit since I uploaded this. There are a lot more sounds and a variety of glitches now. Even my voice towards the end. :D

Yes, you'll have to show me one when you get on Skype! XD :D

Finished the track "Synthetic". I hope to have "Uplifted" out by Valentines. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
    Haha. Thanks :D
    Yeah, the first one isn't even mixed completely, let alone mastered. The levels are all even, so that is why it is so grate-y. XD
    The second has actually changed quite a bit since I uploaded this. There are a lot more sounds and a variety of glitches now. Even my voice towards the end. :D

Yes, you'll have to show me one when you get on Skype! XD :D
    No worries!

Ahh okay, hahha. xDD
    Awesome. O: I listened to it and I think it's really cool! I love the geth element in it. XD Very cool. C: It's very "you." lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    No worries!

Ahh okay, hahha. xDD
    Awesome. O: I listened to it and I think it's really cool! I love the geth element in it. XD Very cool. C: It's very "you." lel.
    Well, I am glad it is very "me". XD

Also, new track on my Souncloud for you guys who like Two Steps From Hell, Audiomachine, or just plain awesome choirs. XD

I collaborated to produce a track with Rev72 -- be sure to give it a listen! :D

XD Mike, that's awesome! Perfect for Alpha Lux! I can't wait to hear this in the show. c: I would totally club to this. lelel. AS MYRIAM.

7. This post has been liked by:

Working on a brand new EP for release soon!

Track List:

Track #1 (Lost)
    Atmospheric neuro track full melody and chords!

Track #2 (Journey)
    A chill atmospheric track with some very vinyl vibes.

Track #3 (Construct)
    An abrupt, energetic change with very cold, mechanical percussion and an eerie bassline.

Track #4 (Pursuit)
    A very rock-heavy drum & bass track with a pulsing bass!

Track #5 (Home)
    A soft liquid drum & bass track with crisp percussion.