Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Axibians!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Having different bases is a great idea! :D They all look great! That Pineapple one is too cute!
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

ONE more base to go! Once I got a basic flow down the second one wasn't as long xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

4. This post has been liked by:

SPEED IT LOOKS GREAT! 8D I love it. c: I love the second base's pose so much! So confident and like, "Hey. I can be your axibian."

6. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ah, the bases look so cute! >u<

At least when I finally request something it will be easier for you!

8. This post has been liked by:

Finished all the bases, and I finished Xanthe's fork one!

Really happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it! @Suicune's Fire

Information

Affinity: a Fork and a Green & Yellow color scheme
    Sex: Female

The Lemon-Lime Fork Axibian is one-of-a-kind, given its strange combination of affinities. The only recorded one so far seems to actually be of two affinities: forks and a lemon-lime color scheme. She is a very hardy and versatile Axibian that can adapt to almost any environment.

This axies has a metallic coating all over her body, making her skin more difficult to puncture and giving it a beautiful sheen. Her pointy extremities make a rather effective defense mechanism.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-24-2016 at 04:45 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

10. This post has been liked by:

HAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, FORXIBIAN! XD I love it so much. c: Thank you so much, Speedy! She looks fabulous. <3 I really like how you shade your outlines. I need to do that. xD But thank you! c: So shiny. I really love how you give them spotty skin!

12. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ha, that's awesome! I love the pupils *_* And the fins at the back look great! What a cutie :D
    GCEA

Wow... these looks sooooooooo nice! Great work Speed! Can't wait to maybe have my own done, do my own, do pixel art... anything really! These guys are so fun! :D

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Affinity: a Red Toaster
    Sex: Male

While not as strange a combination as the Lemon-Lime Fork Axibian, the Red Toaster Axibian is still a bit of an anomaly. The only recorded axie of this type is a male. He can generate a considerable amount of warmth from inside his body, and his back-fins (shaped like toast) will only pop out when he is frightened, surprised, angry, or even sneezes! It's certainly a sight to behold.

His tailfin looks like a wall plugin, though he (fortunately) does not have any electric capabilities!
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-24-2016 at 04:45 AM.

------------

16. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    XD I love that design! I also love the description that the fins pop out when he sneezes! So cute. <3
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 02-20-2016 at 08:00 AM.

18. This post has been liked by: