Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well, the good half of my imagination can be very creative and come up with very wild but fun adventures. However, I do have an insane side to my imagination that usually plays heavily into the more villainous characters. Since this is PG-13, I'll tone it down a bit, but don't say I didn't warn you.
    Sounds awesome, now you've gotten me even more pumped for this! XD

And hey, feel free to use both the dark and wild stuff. Trust me, not everything we face in this RP is going to be friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hahah, I understand what you mean! I guess it's not that I'm unsure, it's just that I have to have a certain feeling to roleplay otherwise I just can't do it. I just have to crave RP'ing somehow. It happens sometimes but it's pretty rare. xD

But thank you for the invite! And who knows? Maybe time will tell differently! I guess we'll just have to see.
    Hey, not a problem! Sign ups are always open (I almost never close them for my RPs), so if you'd rather watch the craziness first and jump into the wild waters later, I'm totally fine with that. But yeah, I'm sure even just reading along with this is going to be a wild ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Awesome! I'll probably make one of each (One that's been in for a while and one that's new to the place) better start planning!

That's because Neo is pretty much the best RP maker ever. He clearly puts a lot of thought and effort into making these, and it really shows. Even if the RP community on PXR is small, we're all really lucky to have tried his Roleplays.
    Yeah, I need to write up my character also. I was going to do it tonight, and now it's well past midnight over here. Hopefully I'll have it in tomorrow, but I'm still working on how I'm going to be starting him off.

And thanks, those are some pretty high compliments! I'll admit, I have an extremely wild imagination, I have crazy daydreams, and the dreams I have at night can sometimes be extremely wild and rowdy, but are still very satisfying in a way. That, and there's a nearly limitless amount of video games, books, and movies I use for inspiration.

Administrator

Hmm, after thinking about it for a while I may try and come up with a character and join. I need something crazy like this to expand my thinking since I've been trying to start writing something recently (of course Pokemon related). So this could be what I need to help me in my thoughts. Of course I'll probably come up with a few questions before I ask (being as curious as I am....and kinda picky in character designs etc).

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Neo, to give you an idea of Jan's insane half, allow me to direct you to the site I have set up for the many universes of A Single Element and her story of the Madness Mage who became known as Jack the Ripper. Warning: This story is not for those who do not do gore well and could easily be considered well above PG-13. Anyone who follows the link, you have been warned.

http://mage-book.freeforums.net/thread/71/final-victim

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hmm, after thinking about it for a while I may try and come up with a character and join. I need something crazy like this to expand my thinking since I've been trying to start writing something recently (of course Pokemon related). So this could be what I need to help me in my thoughts. Of course I'll probably come up with a few questions before I ask (being as curious as I am....and kinda picky in character designs etc).
    No prob, dude, ask away. It's great to have you with us and yeah, I imagine this will be one heck of a ride. This is the kind of RP that could be run a thousand times and it'll be different each and every time.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Neo, to give you an idea of Jan's insane half, allow me to direct you to the site I have set up for the many universes of A Single Element and her story of the Madness Mage who became known as Jack the Ripper. Warning: This story is not for those who do not do gore well and could easily be considered well above PG-13. Anyone who follows the link, you have been warned.

http://mage-book.freeforums.net/thread/71/final-victim
    Thankfully, I do gore just fine. I've played my generous share of Shadow Man 64, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and more zombie games than I can count on my fingers and toes. So I've seen some pretty f-ed up things.

...BUT, holy crap, Batman, that was definitely pretty dark and twisted, nonetheless. I could swear I started hearing the theme from Saw. Now, while the Trick Master is less like Jigsaw and more like the god of Alice's Wonderland, that's still not to say that the Trick House Underground is all peaches and cream either. As mentioned before, some trainers have given up trying to escape and have been stuck in there for years. You can only imagine what that does to them with their minds and bodies changed and warped around so many times in a labyrinth world that totally violates all sense of reality.

That is honestly the darkest I have ever seen her get, but still, she has that potential, and she may be able to get worse. I just figured that if anything could give you an idea of why she was warning you about it, that would.

Also, I would join this, but you can ask Jan, I'm not the best when it comes to doing much of anything with RPs. We have private RPs on another site, and most of the time I'm coasting off of her and add next to nothing to the story or anything.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

BRUH! You didn't have to show him the Jack the Ripper story. Then again, that probably was the best warning you could give. But BRUH!!

Also, yeah, we jokingly call AWA "Mr. One-liner" on the other site we're on together. He's good about it when he knows what to do but he's usually not the most creative of persons.

Still, I'm interested in this roleplay and when I get the time I'll sign up officially.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

XD What you gonna do about it?

I think that's just you.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    That is honestly the darkest I have ever seen her get, but still, she has that potential, and she may be able to get worse. I just figured that if anything could give you an idea of why she was warning you about it, that would.

Also, I would join this, but you can ask Jan, I'm not the best when it comes to doing much of anything with RPs. We have private RPs on another site, and most of the time I'm coasting off of her and add next to nothing to the story or anything.
    It's not a problem, what you've been doing in A Single Element is totally fine. I'm not expecting huge and massive blobs of TL:DR RP stuff, so no worries about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    BRUH! You didn't have to show him the Jack the Ripper story. Then again, that probably was the best warning you could give. But BRUH!!

Also, yeah, we jokingly call AWA "Mr. One-liner" on the other site we're on together. He's good about it when he knows what to do but he's usually not the most creative of persons.

Still, I'm interested in this roleplay and when I get the time I'll sign up officially.
    Awesome, I'm definitely happy to have you two along. :D

But yeah, you've got pretty solid horror story skills. I haven't had too many shots at horror myself, but at least I know who to go to for advice.

Senior Administrator

Name: Jonathan Bradshaw

Appearance: As a human, Jonathan stood roughly 6'2" and weighed about 180 pounds. He also had a lightly-tanned skin tone, long and spiky black hair, and brown eyes. Meanwhile, he had an slightly athletic frame thanks to lots of running and plenty of traveling as a Pokémon Trainer in Hoenn.

He also had a black t-shirt with a tribal tattoo pattern of a Lugia on it as well as a pair of blue jeans, white sneakers, and a gray digital watch. Jonathan, thanks to his savings, had just about all the latest technology for tracking Pokémon and communications. He didn't have a PokéDex, however, as Professor Birch couldn't get him to be bothered to fill it up even if he was paid a million bucks to.

Current State: A very adorable Cinccino.

However, given he's been transformed at least two dozen times and this is definitely one of the least-pesky transformations he's had to deal with (he's had to put up with being a Clefairy made of chocolate and an action figure-sized wooden doll among slews of other strange things), he would be absolutely overjoyed if getting stuck as a cute and fluffy chinchilla Pokémon for the rest of his life was all that happened after escaping. Besides the fact he could get a Pokéball lobbed at his face for being what he is right now, he could at least appear in public and not cause people to freak out!

Personality: Jonathan is very much a sarcastic realist and is pretty cynical in ways that often causes others to laugh. He knows he has horrible, horrible luck, but there isn't a chance he isn't going to make some remarks about it while it tries to bring him down. He can tolerate people for a little while, but if they start doing stupid or insane things, he really loses patience with them. He isn't big on leadership also, as he finds a lot of people have trouble getting on the same page as him when it comes to ideas and how to approach things. Another thing he really dislikes is people who can't stop talking.

His whole reason for entering the Trick House in the first place? It wasn't so much curiosity, but after losing two sour Pokémon battles on Route 110 (one of them being against a guy he had no clue was packing a Mega Charizard X with him), he got bored, felt he needed a break, and decided to check it out... never suspecting a thing. Besides, the prospect of free rewards was enticing, as Jonathan didn't have much money left after having to fork some of it over to those winning trainers.

Now that he's been stuck in the Trick House Underground for weeks and weeks, he's pretty much freaked out that no one will ever notice he's gone, thinking he's just out adventuring in Hoenn and everything's fine and dandy. His goals have been changing around, often just wanting to escape while other times he is determined to find the Trick Master and put him in a coma.

History: Jonathan was born in Rustboro City to a relatively apathetic mother and father that really had no qualms letting Jonathan do his own thing and then eventually go on a Pokémon journey when he was of the age to do it. Jonathan also managed to talk his father into spending all kinds of money to get him equipped with the latest gear.

Jonathan often had to work harder than others to get the badges he needed. Some of his Pokémon were not very cooperative at the start, but because of that, he found trading with others from other regions to be a better prospect. He'd often catch Pokémon, try training them for a while, and if they gave him an attitude, didn't cooperate, or were just lazy, off they went! As a result, Jonathan ended up with a team of Pokémon across many regions, trading with Pokémon Trainers across the Global Trade Station.

By doing this, he figured out what sources had what kinds of regional Pokémon, and after keeping a few electronic logs and building a website called PokemonTraderHub.com where others could share their information, he figured if battling ever completely dropped dead as a viable prospect and he had no chance of ever making it to the Pokémon League, he at least had a Plan B...

...but that was until he stumbled into this mess. Beyond just trying to "survive," Jonathan's been trying to crack the code and logic behind the Trick House Underground, but he hasn't had too much success with it. He's convinced one of these days, he'll figure out some kind of glitch or gimmick, but lately, hope of that has been fading. But, unlike many others still trapped in this bizarre realm, he could never wrap his head around the idea of just settling down in there forever.

Pokémon: Leafeon, Quilava, Skarmory, Zweilous, Pachirisu, and Floatzel. Unfortunately, Jonathan no longer has possession of them and has no idea what happened to them.

Entrapment Length: About a month.

Other: Jonathan has realized that his Pokémon Trainer Gear, including his PokéTech, radio, and X-Transceiver (while he still had them), had strange reactions to the Trick House Underground. He has a few untested theories about that, but it's all he has. Just theories.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Question, what Pokemon are allowed to be carried or transformed into?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire