Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Very cute designs overall-- the Delphox, the Vulpix, and the Jolteon with the cupcake are my favorites so far
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hey, Xanthe, you should post your Pokefusions to your gallery as well. C: You need to draw more.

Oh, and if you're ever stuck for what to draw, I suggest Pikachu. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    XD OHMIGOSH that is so cute! I've never thought of doing a pictured where the Pokemon hides.

Also I think the legs look fine! Maybe there could be more creases, though. :3
    XD The only reason I did was because it happened in GCEA!

Yay! 8D And yes, definitely more creases haha.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Very cute designs overall-- the Delphox, the Vulpix, and the Jolteon with the cupcake are my favorites so far
    Thank you! :D I'm glad. c:

Hey, Xanthe, you should post your Pokefusions to your gallery as well. C: You need to draw more.

Oh, and if you're ever stuck for what to draw, I suggest Pikachu. :p
    I could, but, like, are they even gooood enough? xD Haha I could post them in "Doodles" or something. Iunno. But sank ye. <3 Yes I do need to draw more uuuugggh.

PIKACHU ARE ACTUALLY SO DIFFICULT TO DRAW.

Thank you for the comments, guys. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I could, but, like, are they even gooood enough? xD Haha I could post them in "Doodles" or something. Iunno. But sank ye. <3 Yes I do need to draw more uuuugggh.

PIKACHU ARE ACTUALLY SO DIFFICULT TO DRAW.
    I don't really think that's the point... xD I post everything in mine. Whether you think it's worthwhile or not, it's always good to see what you're up to! C:

LOL NO THEY'RE NOT. XD Why do people keep saying that?

I don't really think that's the point... xD I post everything in mine. Whether you think it's worthwhile or not, it's always good to see what you're up to! C:

LOL NO THEY'RE NOT. XD Why do people keep saying that?
    Haha, I guess. Maybe I'll only update the front page with good ones? And I did include some fusions in the first post. :D Just not the recent ones.

BECAUSE THEY ARE. I don't know. Maybe we see them so frequently that if they're not perfect, then they look off. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Haha, I guess. Maybe I'll only update the front page with good ones? And I did include some fusions in the first post. :D Just not the recent ones.

BECAUSE THEY ARE. I don't know. Maybe we see them so frequently that if they're not perfect, then they look off. xD
    That works! That way you can still update with stuff, but only put the awesome work up front. ;D Shameless advertising ftw. Yay, fusions!

Hmm that's probably true... Like sometimes when I draw Pikachu, it still looks weird. Even though I've only drawn it about a bazillion times. ;o;

That works! That way you can still update with stuff, but only put the awesome work up front. ;D Shameless advertising ftw. Yay, fusions!

Hmm that's probably true... Like sometimes when I draw Pikachu, it still looks weird. Even though I've only drawn it about a bazillion times. ;o;
    Lol tru dat. I've been meaning to do a bayleef fusion!

YES. That's what I mean. Waaacky!

Finished a GCEA Sketchpad entry! I haaaaaaate background omg. xD Because I cannot background.

9. This post has been liked by:

AHAHAHA, that dead Zubat. xD It's wonderful!

I give this a 20/10!

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    AHAHAHA, that dead Zubat. xD It's wonderful!

I give this a 20/10!
    IT'S NOT DEAD. IT IS NOT A NUZLOCKE.

But thank you. c: