Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Axibian Character Chat!

Speed-X has these amazing new open species called Axibians, which are axolotl-like amphibious creatures. The general discussion and request thread can be found here. (You must have at least 15 posts to request an Axibian.)

You can find the closed request thread here.

Welcome to the Axibian Character Chat thread! Here you may engage in a light roleplay-like setting by controlling an axibian that you yourself have made up, or that Speed-X has designed upon your request. You may talk about anything here as long as you follow the basic rules.

Rules:
    1. Please adhere to all rules in Speed-X's Axibian thread.
    2. Please be considerate to other members. Your Axibian may be a jerk, though, as part of their nature, but no attacks upon members themselves are allowed. (Unless it is mutually understood that it is in good humour, and not born of contempt.)
    3. Ensure you state what your Axibian looks like by design, and what its affinity is.
    4. Please do not bunny other people's characters.
    5. Please do not talk of anything considered inappropriate by the general forum rules (swearing, explicit content, excessive violence, etc).
    6. No spamming.

HAVE FUN! 8D

List of Axibians in this chat thread:
    Speed-X:
    Suicune's Fire: Fork Axibian, female
    Trainer17: Punk Rock Flame Axibian, male, "Ryuzaki"
    Lunar Latias: Pencil Axibian, female
    Chakramaster: Time Gear Axibian, female
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 02-26-2016 at 01:37 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Hello, everyone! :3 I'm here and ready to meet some cool Axis!

Trainer17: Hi, would like to register my Axibian Fire/Flame Axibian; Name Ryuzaki

---

Ryu: I still hate that name.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Until Sarah's drawn up the finished work, here, have a sketch! :3

The 'pencil' Axibian. I have no idea what her name is. xD

Spoiler:

Hey, 'sup guys? Can I... Can I draw on someone's face? O:

You might try to draw on mine...but I'm so shiny and metallic. It wouldn't work... Also, I might accidentally stab you! Or I might do it on purpose just to see how it would affect a pencil Axi. >:3

Ryu: I'm stuck with a fork, and a pencil. We need more members around here! >:3

I'm not a fork, I'm a fork Axibian! Don't you understand the difference? See, a fork is a piece of cutlery with which you use to eat food. I love food, but I love cutlery even more! It's so fascinating. So pointy, so shiny, so handy! ESPECIALLY for Axis who don't have sharp claws, you know? It's like, hey, use this pointy, shiny, awesome instrument to do all the poking, prodding and stabbing for you! :D Then I bonded with a fork which I had dinner with every night, and took with me everywhere, and now I can use myself to stab things!

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I'm not a fork, I'm a fork Axibian! Don't you understand the difference? See, a fork is a piece of cutlery with which you use to eat food. I love food, but I love cutlery even more! It's so fascinating. So pointy, so shiny, so handy! ESPECIALLY for Axis who don't have sharp claws, you know? It's like, hey, use this pointy, shiny, awesome instrument to do all the poking, prodding and stabbing for you! :D Then I bonded with a fork which I had dinner with every night, and took with me everywhere, and now I can use myself to stab things!
    Ryu: Oh, a food junkie huh? and very talkative too. But that's fine. Shiny things are good. I once stepped over fire and found that to be really shiny, and look at what that made me. A PUNK STAR.

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

*Don't really a name for mine, but oh well!*

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. Not like I lost track of time or anything, no way!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    You might try to draw on mine...but I'm so shiny and metallic. It wouldn't work... Also, I might accidentally stab you! Or I might do it on purpose just to see how it would affect a pencil Axi. >:3
    O.O;; That is...that is just very cruel! I so don't appreciate the idea of being stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Ryu: I'm stuck with a fork, and a pencil. We need more members around here! >:3
    Hey, I'm not a pencil! D:< I am an ARTISTIC Axi with flair! Don't you just appreciate my bountiful angles and curves? *poses for dramatic effect* Why, little Axi, I can turn even YOU into art. Not that...that, I don't even know what you have going on with your hair. =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    *Don't really a name for mine, but oh well!*

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. Not like I lost track of time or anything, no way!
    Oh hey, another muse. Would you mind terribly if I drew on your face? 83