Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Ryu: Oh, a food junkie huh? and very talkative too. But that's fine. Shiny things are good. I once stepped over fire and found that to be really shiny, and look at what that made me. A PUNK STAR.
    I was a food junkie, but then I turned into a cutlery junkie! It's so awesome, because I didn't know what I was going to bond with when I was little, but now I know, and I love it!!

EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION!!! Does anyone know of someone...who had an affinity for something when they were young, then grew up with those traits, but then decided when they were older and already matured that they didn't LIKE that anymore?! I've never heard of it happening before but I'm so interesting to know if it's happened! I mean, I suppose it's happened, but I guess I want to know from someone's personal point of view if it's ever happened to them or someone they know because that would SUCK!!! Stuck with your affinity forever (unless you love it like me), OR, do they change to a new affinity? How interesting! What do you think you would do?! I would hate that! I love forks, and spoons, and knives--even spatulas! But mostly just forks. I'll never grow out of them. Nope. But would another Axi??? Doesn't that concept interest you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    *Don't really a name for mine, but oh well!*

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. Not like I lost track of time or anything, no way!
    HELLO!!!!!!!! I'm a fork Axibian. I don't have a name yet either! That's okay! Hello! Please be my friend! :D I've never played Pokemon Misery Dungeon myself but it sound sad! What is a time gear? Why do you love them? But you look so cool so I suppose that makes sense, right?! How awesome! I'm so glad your pattern is awesome! EVERYONE'S AFFINITY IS AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    O.O;; That is...that is just very cruel! I so don't appreciate the idea of being stabbed.
    Hehehe, but until you try it, you'd never know! Hey! You can stab people too! Please stab someone! Please please please! Then I'll stab them too and we'll compare stabs! It's just for fun, I prooomiiiise! <3

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hehehe, but until you try it, you'd never know! Hey! You can stab people too! Please stab someone! Please please please! Then I'll stab them too and we'll compare stabs! It's just for fun, I prooomiiiise! <3
    I mean, yeah, sometimes I stab a piece of paper with my claws if I can't get the proportions right, but that is TOTALLY different from stabbing a living being! 3x I might give 'em lead poisoning, ya know! ...although is that a type of art?

Xanthe, I think your Axie is a little too stab-happy. XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I was a food junkie, but then I turned into a cutlery junkie! It's so awesome, because I didn't know what I was going to bond with when I was little, but now I know, and I love it!!

EVERYONE I HAVE A QUESTION!!! Does anyone know of someone...who had an affinity for something when they were young, then grew up with those traits, but then decided when they were older and already matured that they didn't LIKE that anymore?! I've never heard of it happening before but I'm so interesting to know if it's happened! I mean, I suppose it's happened, but I guess I want to know from someone's personal point of view if it's ever happened to them or someone they know because that would SUCK!!! Stuck with your affinity forever (unless you love it like me), OR, do they change to a new affinity? How interesting! What do you think you would do?! I would hate that! I love forks, and spoons, and knives--even spatulas! But mostly just forks. I'll never grow out of them. Nope. But would another Axi??? Doesn't that concept interest you?!

HELLO!!!!!!!! I'm a fork Axibian. I don't have a name yet either! That's okay! Hello! Please be my friend! :D I've never played Pokemon Misery Dungeon myself but it sound sad! What is a time gear? Why do you love them? But you look so cool so I suppose that makes sense, right?! How awesome! I'm so glad your pattern is awesome! EVERYONE'S AFFINITY IS AWESOME.

*slowly backs out without being noticed*

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

I mean, yeah, sometimes I stab a piece of paper with my claws if I can't get the proportions right, but that is TOTALLY different from stabbing a living being! 3x I might give 'em lead poisoning, ya know! ...although is that a type of art?

Xanthe, I think your Axie is a little too stab-happy. XDDDD
    Both of you are equally dangerous and stab worthy. I represent Fire! I shall reduce everything to ashes!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -