Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ah, she is cute!

Are you going to color that? If not, hey, it's awesome as a sketch anyway!
    I was going to colour it, not sure what style I wanna go for yet, though. Too many to choose from. xD Unfortunately don't have my tablet with me, but I've been using the pen with my Surface Book. It's not nearly as great, but it works well enough.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Thanks! I drew her eyes and I was like "...so cute!" xD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I've been playing more Final Fantasy XIV lately, and made an alternate character on a Japanese server. This one is a Lalafell named Ruruki. I call her Ruru-chan for short. :'D She's so adorable!

Aww, Gem she's adorable! You showed her to me when you last played. So I knew you made one, but she's cuuuuute! Colored or not it's some amazing artwork!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

That's so freakin' cute! I've started playing FFXIV again recently, also (Exodus). About a year ago, I made my Lalafell into an Au Ra after completing the ARR story. I really miss my Lalafell now. :'C Adorable doodle, though; those facial proportions are perfect!

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K'sariya View Post
    That's so freakin' cute! I've started playing FFXIV again recently, also (Exodus). About a year ago, I made my Lalafell into an Au Ra after completing the ARR story. I really miss my Lalafell now. :'C Adorable doodle, though; those facial proportions are perfect!
    Sorry I didn't see your comment until just now. D: Thank you! My main is an Au Ra (Xaela) but I'm thinking of making Ruruki my main now cause she's just so flipping cute. XD Also I find Tonberry to be more populated when I play so there's a bunch of people to do stuff with. The only problem is a lot of them are Japanese and some don't like using auto translate so I can't understand what they're saying. ;n;

Also working on lines for Ruru at the moment; almost done!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I've been playing more Final Fantasy XIV lately, and made an alternate character on a Japanese server. This one is a Lalafell named Ruruki. I call her Ruru-chan for short. :'D She's so adorable!

Duuude even for a sketch this is pretty sick! Seriously is there anything you can't draw? Final Fantasy XIV is super fun. I have a few characters on there but haven't played lately due to lack of funds. But, since I have to this challenge things, you're my 2nd victim of art comments. Bwa haha. There isn't anything to criticize, really. Although I'd be really interested in seeing it colored and with cleaner, smoother lines. But as sketches go, FLAWLESS~.

Kbai. Clean out your inbox. >.>
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~