Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Pikachu plushies set to commemorate Graduation in Japan

As students across Japan get ready to celebrate graduation from school, The Pokémon Company have announced a set of new plushies to commemorate the occasion. That also includes those who are about to enter school as well!
    The Pokémon Company has announced their March edition t9 the Monthly Pikachu Plush line. This time it will feature a Pikachu who is ready to graduate! This Pikachu is quite fitting as it is the last of the line and coming just in time for when Japanese students to graduate from school.
    Meanwhile, The Pokémon Company has something for those who are starting the new school year in April. Those starting school in April (or just want a cute Pikachu plushie to add to their collection) can now get a male and female Pikachu dressed in a school uniform! Perfect for the first day of school in Japan! This is all part of a new line of Pikachu plushes called Monthly Pair Pikachu series. This series will include a male and female pair of Pikachu dressed in new outfits each month.
    Below is the Graduation Pikachu dressed in his cap and gown. The perfect gift for somebody who is about to graduate.

Source: Rocket League

The post New Pikachu plushies set to commemorate Graduation in Japan appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

They're very cute. c: I still like business pikachu more though. xD

Administrator

Ever since I saw the first Pair Pikachu released I loved the thought! Now to see they are starting a new line specifically for Pair Pikachu I can't wait to see what they release later. This one I can say is awesome, but I'm not graduating anything. Already gave xD so it's a bit late. Still a really awesome new plush set either way!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Intern Pikachu will always be my favorite.

Though I can see that my wallet is going to bleed. I want that Graduation Pikachu to cap off my first year as a teacher. And those Paired Pikachu is an obvious grab for more money and I am going to grab them if they are as cute as the other Pikachu.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    Intern Pikachu will always be my favorite.
    It's incredible. I need one.

Oh wow, you're going to be a teacher? :] I think that's an awesome idea! xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I wish there was an option to have the business Pikachu's glasses be sunglasses instead, but I suppose with a little black fabric, you could easily do that. But I would actually kind of prefer him without the glasses at all. The stitching on them looks kind of weird, so it kind of has me wondering how hard it would be to take them off. If it just means nicking a few stitches with an exacto knife, easy money and I've done stuff like that before, but if it looks like it would seriously damage it in the first place because the frames were glued to his face in some places, yeah, I wouldn't mess around with it.

But yeah, as a Pokemon fan and as an MBA business major, I'm compelled to get one.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I've already graduated but who cares?! *throws money* TAKE IT, TAKE IT!

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I wish there was an option to have the business Pikachu's glasses be sunglasses instead, but I suppose with a little black fabric, you could easily do that. But I would actually kind of prefer him without the glasses at all. The stitching on them looks kind of weird, so it kind of has me wondering how hard it would be to take them off. If it just means nicking a few stitches with an exacto knife, easy money and I've done stuff like that before, but if it looks like it would seriously damage it in the first place because the frames were glued to his face in some places, yeah, I wouldn't mess around with it.

But yeah, as a Pokemon fan and as an MBA business major, I'm compelled to get one.
    You can remove the glasses that way. I didn't do what you said Neo but my niece found a way to remove the stitching off the front part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I've already graduated but who cares?! *throws money* TAKE IT, TAKE IT!
    Yes. That is basically what going happen in the next two months.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    You can remove the glasses that way. I didn't do what you said Neo but my niece found a way to remove the stitching off the front part.
    Cool, good to know. I just ordered one from Pokemon Center (along with Pokemon Art Academy and two mini Latios and Latias keychain thingies to use like fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror of my car).

But yeah, I think he'll look better without the dorky glasses. We'll just say mine's wearing contacts instead. :P

Administrator

Maybe I'll have to look into the Intern Pikachu more. What do you guys like so much about it? Good to know that the glasses can be removed. That's one thing I didn't like much about it. =3 I hate having to wear glasses.

I'm definitely gonna have to start watching to Pokemon Center more often now.

Also @Neo Emolga let me know what you think of Pokemon Art Academy, or anyone else that has it. Been trying to decide on picking that up or not.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..