Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well it's not a female, but there is a male Pikachu with the typical artist shirt on, the brush, and one of those red artist style hats (I forget what it's called). Maybe force the tail to bend and make it female? xD
    Pfft, now Nintendo are just being sexist. 3: A beret lol. And I refuse to bend the tail when they should make both!

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Pfft, now Nintendo are just being sexist. 3: A beret lol. And I refuse to bend the tail when they should make both!
    It's true that they should. I guess it's because THE Pikachu is male. I also guess that's why they're doing the Pair Pikachu thing now. To sell both male and female Chu.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

It's true that they should. I guess it's because THE Pikachu is male. I also guess that's why they're doing the Pair Pikachu thing now. To sell both male and female Chu.
    I mean, the pair is cute and all, but what if I don't want a pair? xD THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH SPACE IN MY ROOM.

Administrator

Lol that's true. I'd almost need an entire room dedicated to collecting them at this rate if I want more of these xD.

Well they at least do make the female Chu and not ignore it completely. They make the female Pikachu tail-wear too. Uhh....hmmm maybe they'll see the demand for it and start making a female Pikachu line too. Seems like they at least know.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Lol that's true. I'd almost need an entire room dedicated to collecting them at this rate if I want more of these xD.

Well they at least do make the female Chu and not ignore it completely. They make the female Pikachu tail-wear too. Uhh....hmmm maybe they'll see the demand for it and start making a female Pikachu line too. Seems like they at least know.
    The themes are great though, I never thought they'd make a Pikachu wearing formal business attire, but he looks great with it! The Pikachu cosplayers are also pretty fun and goofy as well. XD

But yeah, I'm curious as to what they'll do with him next. If they make a Pikachu wearing military camouflage, I'd pick that up in a heartbeat.

7. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Looks nice Neo!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    "Obligatory Emolga included". Oh, Neo, you're too funny. Cx

Ah, if I only I was a business man..or a guy. XD They really need to make female versions of these.
    My niece knows that I am a teacher so she calls my Pikachu "Teacher Pikachu". So I like to think that my Pikachu is a teacher and not an intern.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    Looks nice Neo!

My niece knows that I am a teacher so she calls my Pikachu "Teacher Pikachu". So I like to think that my Pikachu is a teacher and not an intern.
    XD That's so cute! And well, a teacher may be an alright fit, but I don't think an artist goes around in business attire. Unless we're going on interviews. xD;;