Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Trainer17/Suicune Fire's G/S Randomized SoulLinkLocke [Video Series]

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Slowly catching up!

"Oh, Fate can't learn anything. Why are you so useless, Fate?"

-corner- ;_;
    Bby u no I love u. <3 Hahaha I only say that to draw you in. Where I want you. >:3 But thanks for watching. 8D Is this your climb back to forum success?

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Spoiler:
    You catch my favorite poison type and then refuse to use it! Oh well, just evolve me! MWHAHAHA!
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Funnily enough, a few months ago I'd have said I'd run an Ice-type Gym, but I've changed my mind and now I'd run a Psychic-type one instead. I just found that funny because that's one of the types I have in this randomlocke. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Haha, wow, yeah, I just realised that while ampharos are shorter than me (4'7), suciune are a giant 6'7! SO TALL! Someone's definitely getting the sizing messed up. XD Ahh right, I've seen that random drawing (though it looks fanmade). Who knows!

Spoiler:
    Ahaha, aww, you're so nice. xD I'm sure everyone else appreciates it.

Yeah, I guess it doesn't matter if they're static or not. xD The result is still DEATH!!!!!!! Oh, same. And it probably isn't the last time... xD
    Ampharos is that short, and Suicune is that tall? WHY IS IT SO TALL? Sizing in these games never ceases to amaze me. They must write down random numbers and pick whatever looks the nicest to be the actual height, or something. I'd like to have a words with the person in charge of giving Pokémon sizes. Yeah, the drawing is definitely fanmade, but I think its influence came from an interview of some kind that said they were going to be one Pokémon. It's not entirely the most reliable, but it's just weird; Blaziken and Latias were definitely meant to be one Pokémon, and I still find that design amazing, although I'm also glad they were separated so Blaziken could be a starter (the fusion definitely looked more like a legendary). :)

Spoiler:
    Aw, thank you! You're nice too. Everyone here's lovely, in fact. :D

Static death is all the more ominous. One minute they're in the fight, the next they just drop into oblivion. It makes death sound like a spa vacation. Yeah, I get that way about every nuzlocke death; it makes them even more devastating when you lose a Pokémon because it really takes a toll on morale.

I think it's really weird how we're talking about Ampharos and then you catch one! I found that to be a funny coincidence. :3

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Funnily enough, a few months ago I'd have said I'd run an Ice-type Gym, but I've changed my mind and now I'd run a Psychic-type one instead. I just found that funny because that's one of the types I have in this randomlocke. :3

Ampharos is that short, and Suicune is that tall? WHY IS IT SO TALL? Sizing in these games never ceases to amaze me. They must write down random numbers and pick whatever looks the nicest to be the actual height, or something. I'd like to have a words with the person in charge of giving Pokémon sizes. Yeah, the drawing is definitely fanmade, but I think its influence came from an interview of some kind that said they were going to be one Pokémon. It's not entirely the most reliable, but it's just weird; Blaziken and Latias were definitely meant to be one Pokémon, and I still find that design amazing, although I'm also glad they were separated so Blaziken could be a starter (the fusion definitely looked more like a legendary). :)

Spoiler:
    Aw, thank you! You're nice too. Everyone here's lovely, in fact. :D

Static death is all the more ominous. One minute they're in the fight, the next they just drop into oblivion. It makes death sound like a spa vacation. Yeah, I get that way about every nuzlocke death; it makes them even more devastating when you lose a Pokémon because it really takes a toll on morale.

I think it's really weird how we're talking about Ampharos and then you catch one! I found that to be a funny coincidence. :3
    Orly? xD Fair enough! NOW YOU HAVE BEEN SWAYED!

Yeah, apparently. Well suicune are legendary pokemon, so that's no surprise. Hahah I think so. I love that they get it so wrong in the anime as well. Same here! Yeah, I remember that they were meant to be one pokemon, which is so freaking weird. xD I'm gonna look up the fusion now. xD WOW IT'S COOL. I remember that. Defs a legendary.

Spoiler:
    XD It's a great place!

Ahaha that's very true! Lol. Hmm, maybe I'll think of death like a spa vacation from now on. xD Yep, that's exactly it. Then you worry that you're going to lose more pokemon and it's a vicious cycle... xc

I know right?! XD I didn't even realise that, haha.

Kinnie's GCEA Card

Senior Moderator

@Trainer17 @Suicune's Fire

FINALLY CAUGHT UP!! =D

Part 19:

Spoiler:
    SAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ;0; how could you prevent my Pika self from being caught by Xanthe?! You must hate me! ;~; lol

Part 20:

Spoiler:
    Woooooow. =0 such tension and death. Needs more speed and more training lol

Part 21:

Spoiler:
    Well at least Xanthe finally caught me! So far it's not looking too bad, but Sam MUST train Elbub soon as he can so I can stay part of the team this time =D

Can't wait to see this continued guys! If you get time on a weekend to record, I would LOVE to be a guest again. I loved doing it one time before and I'd be happy to join again. Good luck in the next session! It'll be great to see the series return.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Trainer17 @Suicune's Fire

FINALLY CAUGHT UP!! =D

Part 19:

Spoiler:
    SAAAAAAAAAAAAAM ;0; how could you prevent my Pika self from being caught by Xanthe?! You must hate me! ;~; lol

Part 20:

Spoiler:
    Woooooow. =0 such tension and death. Needs more speed and more training lol

Part 21:

Spoiler:
    Well at least Xanthe finally caught me! So far it's not looking too bad, but Sam MUST train Elbub soon as he can so I can stay part of the team this time =D

Can't wait to see this continued guys! If you get time on a weekend to record, I would LOVE to be a guest again. I loved doing it one time before and I'd be happy to join again. Good luck in the next session! It'll be great to see the series return.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY that's good to hear! <3

Spoiler:
    19: HE IS THE EVIL MASTERMIND WE ALL LOVE AND FEAR. Nah, he's okay. xD I've sabotaged him several times, haha.

20: Yep. Too many deaths. ;~;

21: YAAAAAAAY I caught you twice, even. c: Yes, he definitely needs to train Nic. Or else Erica might be a goner...

Thanks for watching! 8D YES YOU SHOULD BE A GUEST. I hope you can join! Thank you for the comments. <3

Kinnie's GCEA Card

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Orly? xD Fair enough! NOW YOU HAVE BEEN SWAYED!

Yeah, apparently. Well suicune are legendary pokemon, so that's no surprise. Hahah I think so. I love that they get it so wrong in the anime as well. Same here! Yeah, I remember that they were meant to be one pokemon, which is so freaking weird. xD I'm gonna look up the fusion now. xD WOW IT'S COOL. I remember that. Defs a legendary.

Spoiler:
    XD It's a great place!

Ahaha that's very true! Lol. Hmm, maybe I'll think of death like a spa vacation from now on. xD Yep, that's exactly it. Then you worry that you're going to lose more pokemon and it's a vicious cycle... xc

I know right?! XD I didn't even realise that, haha.
    I've definitely been swayed, and I find that really funny, for some reason. I'm still kind of indifferent to the Steel type, though. :P

Yeah, all legendary Pokémon do tend to be big. Still though, that's huge. It's a good bit taller than me; if I saw a Suicune in real life I'd be terrified. Sizing in the anime is ridiculous; Charizard is smaller than I am, but in the anime (and in Sun and Moon now, too) you can ride on it. It'd be so different if they were one Pokémon as well, because Crystal might have been two versions rather than one, and so on.And yeah, the Blaziken/Latias fusion is one of my favourite Pokémon designs, but I'm just really glad that even if it's cancelled, we got Blaziken, Latias AND probably Latios out of it. :D

Spoiler:
    It really is! I'm so glad I came back. :)

It's a positive way at looking at it, if nothing else. It might sound crazy, but it keeps the glass half full. Exactly. Nuzlockes are basically a cycle of worry and death. That makes them sound way less fun than they actually are, because it's the worrying that keeps you on your toes and makes the game interesting.

To be honest, I didn't notice it until I replied to you after seeing it. Still though, the amount of funny coincidences related to this series so far is insane. :3

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Okaaaaaaaay, so here's the final episode for this recording, which means I have absolutely nothing more to edit until Sam and I record again! 8D

THIS JUST UPLOADED IN TIME FOR ME TO GO TO WORK. I'm happy. xD BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE
    N-ice job! That cave is a-maze-ingly annoying, but you guys made it through without too much trouble.

If you were a gym leader, what type would you specialize in?
    Hmm. I might do what Blue did and have multiple types since I generally don't find myself using a single type very often. An Eeveelution gym would be interesting.

If it has to be a single type, I'd probably specialize in fire because fire types generally fit my play style fairly well. Queue the Charizard spam! XD

Prism Stats

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY that's good to hear! <3

Spoiler:
    19: HE IS THE EVIL MASTERMIND WE ALL LOVE AND FEAR. Nah, he's okay. xD I've sabotaged him several times, haha.

20: Yep. Too many deaths. ;~;

21: YAAAAAAAY I caught you twice, even. c: Yes, he definitely needs to train Nic. Or else Erica might be a goner...

Thanks for watching! 8D YES YOU SHOULD BE A GUEST. I hope you can join! Thank you for the comments. <3

Spoiler:
    I KNEW HE WAS ALL ALONG! ERICA THE PIKACHU STILL LIVES ON THOUGH xD

20. Happens in a Nuzlocke sadly D=

21. Yeeeeeeees! That or train one or the other I suppose

Oh it's no problem! These are fun to watch. If you and Sam plan it for like a Friday or Saturday night, then for sure I'd LOVE to be a guest again! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..