Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 591

Thread: Pokemon General Chat Thread

  1. #1

    Pokemon General Chat Thread

    You know how we have a DCC? Well, this is that, but with Pokemon exclusively. you can talk about what ever you want about Pokemon, as one as it is following the rules.

    To start us off, have you ever EV trained a Pokemon? I have.

  2. #2
    "Dude, what?" 3m0d0ll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,298
    I never really got into EV training. :s I may start, though, seeing as many of my friends want to battle my W2 Pokemon, but all I have is a game-play team.

    What's the most important thing for a beginner to remember? :u I need tips.

  3. #3
    ಠ_ಠ Elbub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Dark Cave
    Posts
    4,314
    I never bothered either. I've rarely battled any real people, and when I did none of us were into EV training. Getting a decent moveset and picking a decent yet unique team is more than enough for me when I play the game.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    I never really got into EV training. :s I may start, though, seeing as many of my friends want to battle my W2 Pokemon, but all I have is a game-play team.

    What's the most important thing for a beginner to remember? :u I need tips.

    http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

    ^ This is how I learned, it's pretty simple.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

    ^ This is how I learned, it's pretty simple.
    with the right items ev training can be easy.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    GCEA Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......


  6. #6
    I broke teh internetz Plasmalpha Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Spear Pillar Island, Grand Line
    Posts
    1,089
    EV Training makes me rage.

    Always trying to find the perfect egg with the perfect IVs and the perfect nature and find the perfect items to boost the stats even further.

    Too much of a hassle in my opinion.

  7. #7
    "Dude, what?" 3m0d0ll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasmalpha Arceus View Post
    EV Training makes me rage.

    Always trying to find the perfect egg with the perfect IVs and the perfect nature and find the perfect items to boost the stats even further.

    Too much of a hassle in my opinion.
    Yeaaaaah. cx That's why I usually just use a battle simulator, like PO or Shoddy when it was still around.

  8. #8
    how did i get like this Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Moderator

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Joysey
    Posts
    10,122
    I dislike EV training. It's a lot more fun to just find good moves and battle for fun.

    ☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

  9. #9
    Aggronholic Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,051
    I do it in my boredom. The judge in Nimbasa City is a great help.

    So close to a 5 perfect IV Larvesta...Soooo clooooose...

    Made by the awesome X-Kun~

  10. #10
    I have no problems with EV training, I find it quite mind-numbingly entertaining to do when I've got nothing else to do. What I do hate though is IV breeding, although B2W2 did make that a lot easier. Still sucks though. I normally give up when I have 4 or so IV's at 31.



    Gastly
    Haunter @ 995

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •