Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I've got my form done.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Other: This is a combination of many different characters I've used on another site with Janobii, so her characters may or may not know Anthony, and there may or may not be inconsistencies.
    Is canon. Sloane, Dylan, and Anthony totes know each other.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

XD Ok, thanks. Anthony will be glad to have some familiar faces around. I will also edit my form to reflect this.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Last character I promise but I need some practice writing villains and I figure we needed some antagonistic PCs anyway. XD

Name: Jeanne Hemlock.

Powers/Mutations: Aura sight and manipulation. The former is effortless; the latter requires lots of focus and energy for anything more than bright sparks.

Affiliation (and Position): Team Galactic (Sub-Commander officer)

Appearance: Jeanne’s appearance is fairly average, though she is a bit bulkier than most - 5’9” with a medium build and good muscle tone. Her blond hair is neat and shoulder-length; usually, she keeps it back in a bun. Her skin is slightly tanned from work outdoors, and her eyes are bright green. She has a tattoo of Arceus’s crest on her right wrist in black ink. Most of the time, she wears the standard Team Galactic female uniform, although she does have a few sets of plain clothes to wear when off-duty or going undercover.

Personality: Those who meet Jeanne outside of battle might never suspect that she is part of Team Galactic at all. She is guided primarily by her convictions and her sense of loyalty, and while she has zero faith in the world overall, she will do almost anything for those she actually respects. Despite her natural cool, unaffected air, she is a very passionate and empathetic person. Most of the time, she's rather serious, though she does have a somewhat snarky sense of humor. If she sees something that she disapproves of, she will not hesitate to speak up - an attitude that has served her well as an officer leading grunts. In battle, she is levelheaded, cold, and ruthlessly pragmatic, although she tends to try and avoid killing unless it’s necessary, and she’s been known to go out of her way to try and recruit others to Team Galactic’s “righteous” cause.

History: Jeanne was born in the poorer part of Veilstone. She doesn’t remember much of her father; he worked long hours most of the time, and died of a sudden heart attack when Jeanne was five. The incident drove her mother to drink; Felicia Hemlock went from being a good parent, if slightly disorganized, to an emotionally distant and completely apathetic presence. Jeanne dealt with frequent unpredictable outbursts at home and bullies at school, who saw her sensitive and withdrawn nature as an invitation to attack. The only close friends Jeanne had were Fey the Mienfoo and Allie the Beldum, a pair of abandoned strays who she’d found and caught when she was twelve. For a little while, Jeanne felt like things were getting better. Then a gang of bullies ambushed her on her walk home and turned a Luxio on her, attempting to steal her pair of rare Pokemon. However, Jeanne had Fey and Allie fight back. Fey was knocked out in one hit, but Allie’s reckless Take Down hit the Luxio in the head by mistake. The injury was untreatable, and the Luxio died.

From then on, Jeanne’s life became much worse. Jeanne was personally cleared of charges in the Luxio’s death, and Fey’s injuries were enough for Jeanne to plead self-defense, but because Allie was the one who struck the last blow, she was taken away for rehabilitation - Jeanne never saw her again. The bullying also seemed to redouble; people called Jeanne “murderer” in the halls and avoided her like the plague. Furthermore, her mother started getting angrier, furious about the effects of the Luxio’s death and the ensuing lawsuit. The instant Jeanne turned eighteen, she struck out on her own, leaving her school, her mother, and everything but Fey behind.

The next several years saw Jeanne struggling to keep her head above water. She was able to make enough money to survive through Pokemon training; she had strong Pokemon and a knack for battling, but the fights in Veilstone were often sub-legal and didn’t quite any to League codes. Although Jeanne hated the dirty fighters and was careful to avoid another killing, she quickly learned an array of illicit tricks and tactics, and the constant battles toughened both her and her team. While Jeanne wasn’t battling or looking after her team, she was volunteering, joining activist groups fighting for several causes, including stricter regulations on battling and further scrutiny on Trainers as opposed to their Pokemon. She heard about Team Galactic through mutual friends while the organization was still fairly fresh. Disillusioned as she was with her lot in life, she was eager for the fruition of their promises of a new world, and progressed through their ranks quickly. She was also caught in one of the first Ripples - at first, she thought that her vision had been permanently distorted, but through intuition and some guidance from Fey, she learned that she had been granted aura vision. Further experimentation taught her how to turn the sight on and off and even call forth aura energy, though the latter power was a lot more difficult and finicky. Like many Sinnohians, she’s a bit superstitious about aura - as a result, she sees her new gifts as a blessing, possibly even a sign that she’s on the right path.

Pokemon Team:

Fey/Mienshao/F. Fey is a quiet and stoic creature. One of Jeanne’s first Pokemon, she is completely loyal to her Trainer and does her best to be a source of comfort. She tends to be Jeanne’s go-to Pokemon in battle, having the most experience out of all of the team. She also has a gentle streak, though she doesn’t let that stop her from doing what needs to be done.

Helena/Houndoom/F. Caught near Veilstone after Jeanne left home, Helena was a hellion at first. However, Jeanne could and would not tolerate unruly behavior, and as a result Helena rapidly developed a sense of discipline. The Houndoom is aloof and rude with a rather bad temper, but she obeys Jeanne without question.

Tara/Staraptor/F. Tara was caught as a Starly not long after Helena was caught. Jeanne trained her up tirelessly, making sure that Tara was tough enough to hold her own in the ring so that Fey and Helena would have some slack. Tara is a very persistent and perfectionistic Pokemon, and will not tolerate any insults to her, her team, or her Trainer.

Rebecca “Beck”/Raichu/F. Jeanne “recovered” Beck from a Trainer on one of her first missions as a Galactic grunt. At first, Beck was displeased about the change in ownership. However, when Beck saw how strong Jeanne’s team was, she quickly changed her tune - Beck is a firm believer in “might makes right” and is more than happy to play along with anyone who can help her reach her full potential.

Micah/Gengar/F. Quite simply, Micah seems to believe she is the incarnation of chaos. Quick-witted and always staying one step ahead, delights in confounding her opponents, outsmarting and outpacing them before finishing them off. Despite her cruelty on the battlefield, she’s a pretty flexible and agreeable Pokemon, and doesn’t mind cooperation or taking orders so long as she doesn’t feel completely confined.

Perseus/Greninja/M. Obtained as a Froakie through a long chain of trading with other grunts, Perseus is generally a mild-tempered Pokemon. While he’s proud of his power, he tends not to get involved in his teammates’ antics, falling into more of a mediative role. On the battlefield, he fights with brutal, ruthless simplicity, and he rarely plays fair.
    Last edited by VeloJello; 05-11-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

I added something to my character's appearance since I forgot about his training methods and how they'd affect it.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I added something to my character's appearance since I forgot about his training methods and how they'd affect it.
    His scars I'm assuming?
    / / / / / / / /

Yup, that would be correct. I just remembered how I had him training. And after five or so years of training like that, he definitely has enough to take note of.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yup, that would be correct. I just remembered how I had him training. And after five or so years of training like that, he definitely has enough to take note of.
    I mean by that standard Sloane technically would too.
    / / / / / / / /

True, true. Dark-types and Dragon-types would both leave some pretty scars.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

True, true. Dark-types and Dragon-types would both leave some pretty scars.
    What about fairy types?

Dylan: I for one find fairy types very dangerous.
    Sloane: You also think paper cuts are fatal.
    Dylan: You can bleed out from them!
    / / / / / / / /