Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

The Ground Rebel Militia

Disclaimer: I have no involvement with the rodents and had no idea this was going to happen. I'm just doing this for fun.
    It has come to my attention that our forum is under attack by a regime of dangerous rodents. This is why I implore you all to support...

The Ground Rebel Militia!

According to my array of spy digletts, This "Electric Rodent Regime" Seeks to destroy our peace and crush our spirits, before conquering us all together... Or something like that. I really have no idea. Whatever they are doing, it can't possibly be good. Just look at these propaganda posters! We can not allow this to continue. We must stop these rodents before they conquer our boards! We will fight them on land, ground, and... more ground, until we have achieved our victory! I know, it will be difficult, but we mustn't surrender. If PXR falls to the rodents, the whole internet is next! Ally yourself with The Ground Rebel Militia today, and help stop the rodent menace!

Members

Dragon Master Mike

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

*Waves from above.*

So cute, they're trying to regroup! I wonder if they thought ahead and got an emergency evac ready just in case. Would be fun to find out!

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    While Ground-types may seem like the obvious answer, I'm afraid that there is only one secret weapon that can stop the horde: Bellsprout. Just watch Ash's fight with Jeanette Fisher if you have any doubts.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    You think you can rise against the glorious regime? We have already taken over the forums, and resistance is futile!

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm.Angel View Post
    While Ground-types may seem like the obvious answer, I'm afraid that there is only one secret weapon that can stop the horde: Bellsprout. Just watch Ash's fight with Jeanette Fisher if you have any doubts.
    Well, that was before the battalion radioed in us happy-go-lucky flying type Emolgas to deal with that problem!

But yes, I heard they caused quite a bit of trouble back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    You think you can rise against the glorious regime? We have already taken over the forums, and resistance is futile!
    Next, we can take over Pokemon.com, then maybe Google itself! We could rename it... Chugle!

GLORY TO THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME!

7. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Let them try to fight us, Neo. The bulky ground-types must have rocked something in their little brains. :3

BRAINS OVER BRAWN, GROUNDIES. THE ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME REIGNS SUPREME~!