Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @Scytherwolf You are in luck, because I've been obsessed with them for a few days now haha.
    I have created quite a few more, and I'll put them all here. (I don't know the image limit for posts so just in case, I will put in a link to this post in the First Post so I don't have to add them all and risk not being about to put them all on the first post.

Flygon
    Spoiler:

Bulbasaur
    Spoiler:

Charmander
    Spoiler:

Litten
    Spoiler:

Rowlet
    Spoiler:

Popplio
    Spoiler:

Treecko
    Spoiler:

Fennekin
    Spoiler:

Squirtle
    Spoiler:

WARNING: SUN AND MOON SPOILER IN THIS SPOILER
    Spoiler:
    Mimikyu

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh wow, those are awesome! I love the flygon and the fennekin especially.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

These are really cool Coru! I love the beagle and Bulbasaur <3
    GCEA

I VERY much like all this low-poly art! I love how stylized and relatively minimalistic these low-poly Pokemon are. Some of them remind me of shiny crumpled paper due to the randomness of them. But I like 'em! :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Saaame. It's such a cool idea. C: And so effective! 8D They all look so good. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Saaame. It's such a cool idea. C: And so effective! 8D They all look so good. Well done!
    Thank you! I'm coming up with even more ideas for them and might open up requests or something soon so it will keep me going with them haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I VERY much like all this low-poly art! I love how stylized and relatively minimalistic these low-poly Pokemon are. Some of them remind me of shiny crumpled paper due to the randomness of them. But I like 'em! :D
    Thank you. :3 I love low poly so much, it is one of my favourite art styles and never really had the opportunity to try it until I had so much free time during the transition from College to Uni and I thought why not practice it. Some I dislike as the shading is a bit uneven but, like you said, it makes it look like paper folds, which is quite cool. Glad you like it :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    These are really cool Coru! I love the beagle and Bulbasaur <3
    Thanks! I'm really impressed with how the beagle came out, it's one of my favourites purely because I made it from a real photo so it was a little trickier than making the pokemon ones which were just using the official art for each of them.

There's 7 more that I shall add now, again, I'm going to leave them in the post and just add a link to the OP so I don't get up to the picture limit just in case I want to add different types of art to the OP.

So here they are.

Shiny Mega Sceptile
    Spoiler:

Mewchu
    [Mewchu is a sprite fusion of Mew and Pikachu I made on PokeStadium back when I was a member and used the PokéCreator. It was my most popular sprite (Can't find the original sprite as a comparison which is sad) but I thought to make these a bit more interesting, I will start to do fusions too. If you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to do them.]
    Spoiler:

Altaria
    Spoiler:

Froslass
    Spoiler:

Chikorita
    Spoiler:

Ampharos
    Spoiler:

Hydreigon
    Spoiler:

I feel like these are my favourite batch so far because quite a lot of the designs were much more complicated so it took much more effort to do them and I feel like I pulled them off well. Shiny Mega Sceptile was a nightmare though, there were so many small triangles I had to fill individually that subtly make it look better but make a massive difference in the end, so that took forever, but it's now my favourite one I have done.

@Corrupt_Voidlich it would be so cool if you did requests! I'd actually love to see this done for sprite art. C: Not in a pixellated style--I mean this style using the pose of a sprite from one of the games. Not as small as a sprite, either--maybe a few times the size. It'd be cool. <:

Those recent pieces are awesome. The look like mini posters I see at conventions! were they hard to create ?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Suicune's Fire That sounds like a really interesting idea actually and would make it more of a challenge which I am always up for, I will definitely try it for my next batch and see if I can pull it off, the next batch might take a while though because Illustrator is being annoying. I ended my subscription whilst I ended college as it was expensive to pay whilst not doing a specific graphics course, so I've been using a free trial between but that's beginning to run out, I've found a work-around for now though. 5 more weeks and I get my student loan and then I can afford it again. Hopefully my work-around will last until then haha.
    @Rival Max Thank you. :3 I got the inspiration from those sort of posters actually, I always saw some like it whenever I went to MCM Birmingham Comic Con and I always wanted to make my own. It's a little complicated to get used to mainly due to the steps you have to go through to create the triangles and with all the layers within layers and stuff, but when you have got the hang of that, it's quite simple to do, you then just have to find your style and preferred luck and you're off making plenty of them, haha. I'm wondering what would happen if I print some off and paint or colour on top of them so it could add a bit more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt_Voidlich View Post
    @Suicune's Fire That sounds like a really interesting idea actually and would make it more of a challenge which I am always up for, I will definitely try it for my next batch and see if I can pull it off, the next batch might take a while though because Illustrator is being annoying. I ended my subscription whilst I ended college as it was expensive to pay whilst not doing a specific graphics course, so I've been using a free trial between but that's beginning to run out, I've found a work-around for now though. 5 more weeks and I get my student loan and then I can afford it again. Hopefully my work-around will last until then haha.
    @Rival Max Thank you. :3 I got the inspiration from those sort of posters actually, I always saw some like it whenever I went to MCM Birmingham Comic Con and I always wanted to make my own. It's a little complicated to get used to mainly due to the steps you have to go through to create the triangles and with all the layers within layers and stuff, but when you have got the hang of that, it's quite simple to do, you then just have to find your style and preferred luck and you're off making plenty of them, haha. I'm wondering what would happen if I print some off and paint or colour on top of them so it could add a bit more to it.
    How long does it take to make one?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......