Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

WOW I'm.....stupid. xDDD I'll have to fix that in a moment. LOLz
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Hahah, you goober. Okay, so I'll reserve Treecko, Grovyle, Mudkip, Marshtomp, and Swampert 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Hhh I could make these for the rest of my life

I LOVE how this turned out I could scream

I hope you don't mind that I used an older sprite bc that's my favorite sprite of Mightyena

spriteyena
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

4. This post has been liked by:

Nicely done, Cait!

Edit: okay guys! Here's something I never thought about until now because I'm silly and Gemma just expressed concern about. If these palettes burn your retina, I'm offering some alternate palettes for you to use! These will be offered alongside the regulars. I might still make adjustments to these, but I tried to make them more eye-friendly but still effective:
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-03-2016 at 12:52 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

6. This post has been liked by:

Ok I am beyond addicted to making these ;;

Can I reserve Lapras, Lopunny, Lilligant, Lumineon, and Lugia? (lol I like a lot of L Pokemon)

Also those are really good!! And I'll try out some of those alternate colors ^_^
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Sure thing! hahah, you don't even have to ask! Just say what you're reserving. :P

Mudkip, Marshtomp, and Swampert are next for me.

Reserving the Ralts line
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-03-2016 at 04:27 AM.

------------

I'm just going to say that it is my favourite thing when Caite sprites.

10. This post has been liked by:

Omg hahah, I know, right? She's so adorable about it. She's always like, "Uh I think I did this right but idk omg I failed didn't I xDD DID I DO THIS RIGHT???" and god it's just so cute. <3 AND SHE ALWAYS TRIES HER DARNDEST @Suicune's Fire

------------

12. This post has been liked by:

It's so great to witness. xD ALSO I LOVE YOURS AND EVERYONE'S! :D I'll defs do some. :3

Reserve flareon & misdreavus for me pleeeasssee!

I hate you two....lol.

I was working on it and Mom interrupted me and I must have lost my place in the tutorial and I went to finish and I'm like this doesn't look quite right..........screw I'll see what Speed says. And you're like oh yeah you forgot to do the anti-aliasing part. Dumbass go read the perfectly good tutorial I wrote up. LMFAO I'm such a derp. And this is why you should never interrupt me when I'm trying to do something.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

15. This post has been liked by: