Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

A good deed you did has got the press' attention--what exactly did you do to earn the accolades?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters go to an anime/gaming convention--what is there to do? Does anyone cosplay? Be creative!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Sorry I'm late--the Pokemon needed attention."

Your characters really need to get somewhere, but the Pokemon really want attention! So are they ever able to get up?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

One of your characters gets a huge surprise birthday party--how do they react?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character was really looking forward to something, but then had to cancel their plans when they caught a cold. How do they cope with the wrench in their plans?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I did it...I won."

Your main character has won or accomplish something they've been trying to win or accomplish for years. What did they win/accomplish, and how do they feel now that they've won?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character has ended up with too many things (either by accident or by choice) scheduled on the same day. How does your character dealing with rearranging their calendar? Can some of these appointments be rescheduled or canceled?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I shouldn't have watched that scary movie....

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character has a craving for something--what are they craving, and why?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Cold...in the middle of fall/spring..."

Your setting is experiencing an unusual cold snap given the time of year. How do you your characters cope with the cold?