Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"I can't see how THAT would go together!"

Someone brought a strange food to your cookout--what did they bring, and does it still go over well with the crowds?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What Pokemon spinoff deserves a sequel or remake, and why? What would this new game improve and build on from the original?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Create your own Pokemon! What would it be based on? Where would you find it? Would it evolve at all, and if so, into what? What would the Pokedex have to say about it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Ash and co. have encountered some weird festivals on their adventures...so now it's your turn to design a festival for them to stumble upon! What does this festival honor? What activities are there to do? And what will happen when Team Rocket inevitably shows up?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Write something from the perspective of your main character's father--is he proud of what his son or daughter has done? Does he regret anything, and does he have time to make amends? Or is he someone your main character opposes?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Tell me about fireworks in the Pokeworld--can they do things real fireworks can't? When are they typically shot off? Be creative!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters decide to hit the road for an epic summer road trip--do they have an ultimate destination in mind, or are they just going where the wind takes them? What wonders and terrors await them on their travels?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Oh no! One of your Pokemon is sick! Is it something that can be treated at home, or will it require a trip to the Pokemon Center?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"The package came earlier than I thought..."

What exactly did this character order, and why?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Good news--they're on the mend."

Someone your character is close to has taken a turn for the better after an emergency. Do your characters have any lingering fears about their friend's condition, or are they already making plans for the future?