Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Write about a prank that Gary played on Ash. What did Gary do, and did Ash take it well?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters plant a garden--are they growing flowers, herbs, food, or even something more magical?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

April showers may bring May flowers, but no one said anything about flooding!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You received a Pokemon egg from a friend or family, and now it hatched--what kind of Pokemon was inside?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What is one activity from the games that you wish was brought to life or adapted better in the show? How would you imagine this activity to look in the show?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Just tell me, already!"

Write a scene or the start of a story beginning with this line.

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Suppose "Detective Pikachu" was an in universe franchise in the Pokeworld. What do you think it would look like? How different would it be from the game and live movie we got in our world?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

No matter how hard you plan, your party keeps getting rained out!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I was NOT expecting a storm warning at 3 AM!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Oh no, not again..."

The villains have caught up to your heroes again--so how do your heroes escape this time?