Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Let's get together for a family's night out! What's the occasion for the family to get together, and what do they do?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Great, you caught a stomach bug--did you just catch something going around, or was it a bad batch of food? How does your character cope with the sickness?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Something broke in the house, and it's time to call in the experts--what broke, and will it be an easy fix?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

In celebration of Pokemon Day this week, how were you introduced to Pokemon?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters are feeling the effects of the time change...

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Your prompt this week:

Your characters are feeling the effects of the time change...
    Hi Emerald! Here is my story :

Spoiler:
    One day, Dustox decided to visit her cousin Beautifly, who had been living in another timezone for a few years.
    The moth Pokemon was feeling exhausted after her 8 hour flight to "the past". Fortunately, the butterfly Pokemon picked up his cousin at the airport.
    "Welcome here, Dustox! It's nice to see you!", Beautifly greeted.
    "Thank you, Beautifly. I'm glad to see you as well, but I'm so tired...", Dustox yawned.

Then, they went to Beautifly's house. When they arrived there, Dustox asked him what time it was. He told her that it was 8 PM.
    "I feel as if it's 2 AM", Dustox answered.
    "That's normal, because your timezone is six hours ahead of mine", Beautifly stated. "Although you are tired, I recommend you not to go to bed too early, so that you can adjust to the timezone."
    So, Beautifly showed the house to Dustox, they had dinner together, they played some calm games together, they went to the bathroom (not together), they said good night to each other and they went to bed.

Because of the jet lag, Dustox woke up at 4 AM and couldn't go back to sleep afterwards. So, she played on her phone until Beautifly woke up. He was sorry to hear that his cousin had been awake since 4 AM.
    On that day, Beautifly and Dustox went to the nearest meadow to gather pollen and nectar from inside the flowers. They had planned to stay there for several hours, but Dustox passed out from exhaustion after one hour. As a result, both cousins ended up going back to Beautifly's house earlier than expected.

In the following few days, Dustox's jet lag gradually went away, until she was fully adjusted to the new timezone after a week. Unfortunately, it was time for her to go back home...
    During the first night after she got back home, she couldn't sleep until 5 AM... and it was almost noon when she woke up. She was disappointed because she knew that she had wasted so many hours in the morning.
    On the following day, she woke up at 9 AM. And on the day after that one, she woke up at 11 AM. One week after her flight back home, she was finally fully adjusted to her timezone again.
    "The trip to my cousin's house was great, but the next time I travel to another timezone, I will start shifting my sleep schedule a few days before my flight!", Dustox thought.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Hi Emerald! Here is my story :

Spoiler:
    One day, Dustox decided to visit her cousin Beautifly, who had been living in another timezone for a few years.
    The moth Pokemon was feeling exhausted after her 8 hour flight to "the past". Fortunately, the butterfly Pokemon picked up his cousin at the airport.
    "Welcome here, Dustox! It's nice to see you!", Beautifly greeted.
    "Thank you, Beautifly. I'm glad to see you as well, but I'm so tired...", Dustox yawned.

Then, they went to Beautifly's house. When they arrived there, Dustox asked him what time it was. He told her that it was 8 PM.
    "I feel as if it's 2 AM", Dustox answered.
    "That's normal, because your timezone is six hours ahead of mine", Beautifly stated. "Although you are tired, I recommend you not to go to bed too early, so that you can adjust to the timezone."
    So, Beautifly showed the house to Dustox, they had dinner together, they played some calm games together, they went to the bathroom (not together), they said good night to each other and they went to bed.

Because of the jet lag, Dustox woke up at 4 AM and couldn't go back to sleep afterwards. So, she played on her phone until Beautifly woke up. He was sorry to hear that his cousin had been awake since 4 AM.
    On that day, Beautifly and Dustox went to the nearest meadow to gather pollen and nectar from inside the flowers. They had planned to stay there for several hours, but Dustox passed out from exhaustion after one hour. As a result, both cousins ended up going back to Beautifly's house earlier than expected.

In the following few days, Dustox's jet lag gradually went away, until she was fully adjusted to the new timezone after a week. Unfortunately, it was time for her to go back home...
    During the first night after she got back home, she couldn't sleep until 5 AM... and it was almost noon when she woke up. She was disappointed because she knew that she had wasted so many hours in the morning.
    On the following day, she woke up at 9 AM. And on the day after that one, she woke up at 11 AM. One week after her flight back home, she was finally fully adjusted to her timezone again.
    "The trip to my cousin's house was great, but the next time I travel to another timezone, I will start shifting my sleep schedule a few days before my flight!", Dustox thought.
    Nice story, Val! :D I thought it was very sweet. Is this what you're going to do before you travel to Australia? XD

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Nice story, Val! :D I thought it was very sweet. Is this what you're going to do before you travel to Australia? XD
    Hi Xanthe, thank you for reading my story and for telling me that it's nice and sweet. I'm glad you like it. :) And yes, I plan to start shifting my sleep schedule a few days before going to Australia.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What are you hoping to see in Sword and Shield, and why?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character makes breakfast for another character--how well does it go over?