Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's a character's birthday--how do they celebrate?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character needs to vent to a friend. What is it that they need to vent about, and does the friend lend a listening ear?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your character's plans end up getting canceled due to something beyond their control. How do they make the most of the unexpected free time?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Finding the local Rocket base can be more difficult than you think!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your neighbors are being a bit noisy, and you need to sleep--so how do you tell the neighbors to quiet down?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week is a revisit inspired by the 20th birthday of the English dub:

Across more than 1000 episodes and seven regions (and counting), Ash has met quite a lot of people. But what do you think happened to those characters of the day after they met Ash and the gang? How did their meeting Ash change them for the better?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Having a digital assistant in the house is great--until the Pokemon order 500 rolls of toilet paper (or something equally ridiculous)

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I just need to sleep...

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters watched a scary movie when they shouldn't have--do they make it through the night, or are they hiding in fear all night?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters are planning a party--what do they plan to do?