Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What do you think Sword and Shield's story will be like? Has Galar been unknowingly under the sway of the bad guys this whole time? Is Chairman Rose the real villain while Marnie and Team Yell are just a distraction? And what role do Zacian and Zamazenta have to play in all this?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Things have gotten serious in your pursuit of Team Rocket (or your preferred evil team)--and now they know you are inside their base! Can you still complete your mission safely, or will you have to bail out?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your game is not going well--first the other team scores on you twice, and now one of your star players is out with an injury. What's going through the players' minds right now? Can they rally to make a comeback and win the game/match?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Let's go to Galar! What do you think the new region has in store for your characters? (as spoiler free as possible)

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters have found out something they have suspected for a while is actually true. Are they proud that they called it? Or are they still surprised by it?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters have just cooked the meal of the century--what's the occasion to feed so many, and what did they make?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

"Let's just end it here."

A game (or movie, or show) your characters have been involved with has dragged on for too long (either by accident or intentionally). Do your characters stick it out, or go find something else to do?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Wrapping gifts with Pokemon proves to be quite the interesting task!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Someone your characters are close to is home for the holidays--do they have a lot to talk about? What will they do together?

Senior Moderator

Prompts are suspended until January 6--Happy Holidays, all!