Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

It's snowing outside, and your Pokemon have never seen snow before--how do they react?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

I really didn't want to be here...

Write a story (or the start of one) featuring this line.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Your characters brave the Black Friday madness--what's their must have item, and do they live to tell about the experience?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week

What do your characters want for Christmas? Is there a reason why they want what's on their list?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

In some regions of the world, like Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, as a sign of gratitude, people give gifts twice a year to people they felt they are indebted to, like doctors, teachers and relatives. This happens in both July and December. Gifts given in July are called “ochugen”, while those given in December are called “oseibo”. One of these people expecting to receive a gift is a girl from Celestic Town called Cynthia. Cynthia was a child living with her grandmother who would be starting her Pokémon journey the next spring, and she couldn’t wait to get her first Pokémon. She dreams of becoming a researcher, and for the reason, she wants to go on a journey where she could catch all kinds of different Pokémon, so she could learn more about them. Will she challenge the Gyms and take on the League? Maybe. Battling Pokémon helps with learning about them, plus she would need to battle a lot in order to fully evolve a Gible into a Garchomp, her favourite Pokémon.

Senior Moderator

Prompts are suspended until January 7--Happy Holidays, and happy writing!

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

What do your characters hope to accomplish in the new year?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You bought or received something, and it breaks a few days later--do you fix it yourself, or call the experts?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

You find out your best friend has been accidentally running a Team Rocket protection racket--so how do you rescue him/her, and take down Team Rocket? Or does s/he even want to be rescued?

Senior Moderator

Your prompt this week:

Of all the times for the forum to go down...